• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lsd and ego death I suppose

But the novelty shines brightly for a bit, chasing ennui away, then the darkness when it fades seems deeper.
Yeah... Sometimes I think I live only to feel that difference, perhaps life is just a perception of what happens in between?..8) But I'm getting way off topic here :D

I "train" my mind to enjoy engaging in any new activity and enjoy all changes in life and acid has been very helpful with that. Along with mindfulness, meditation, physical exercise, right diet and help of good people and good books. :)

I have indeed blasphemed against the Acid Lords, PBUT; in trying to not openly criticize certain individuals, I implied that I was not appreciative of the Gift or that I regretted Their sacrament. But as acid lords they're not to bothered by those of us stuck on our plane

And I think psychedelics really did broaden my perspective on everything I encounter. And I (until recently) attend a Zendo and "practice" mindfulness, seek out new people and new adventures, shy-ily going where most have gone before.

Unfortunately, that's not always enough, or the sheer amount of energy and will needed to, say, make a phone call, burns out any chance of anything else happening that day.