• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine LSD and crack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtcgrrrl

Sr. Moderator: SLR
Staff member
Not sure if I'm posting in the right place. Feel free to move it if necessary. Just curious about what would happen if one took crack then LSD?

Depending on how much crack you've got in you when the LSD hits you (are we talking about a single hit, then taking a blotter? Or constantly re-dosing crack while you're tripping?) that sounds like a recipe for massive manic/paranoid/psychotic overstimulation.

Especially if they're strong blotters and you get trapped in a thought loop, forgetting that you just had your last puff 3 minutes ago.

High doses of stims and LSD are a pretty iffy combo to begin with, especially if they're as short-acting and compulsive as crack.
Also, I'm not sure I'd be thrilled about the idea of someone who's cracked out *and* tripping handling an open flame.

Last edited:
Well I would wait 3 hours between my last crack dose and my lsd. I?m taking 2 geltabs.

I think it a really bad idea to mix stims and LSD - especially if you're crashing or starting to crash. Bad trip waiting to happen - i really don't think it's a recipe for a good time - the exact opposite, in fact.

I would reconsider, if i were you.

Actually it?s going ok. Yes the gels were real, duh. I know my stuff. It?s about an average trip for me except I?m a bit tired. Next time I?d try to sleep between each experience but overall not going bad. But honestly I?m usually very laid back about tripping, so...

if the L is't clean, you are asking for vasoconstriction issues. I don't see this going anywhere. Please be safe. That combo could hurt you very easy.
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.