View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lsd advice

Notadrugdealer

Greenlighter
I'm getting some lsd on Tuesday, it's going to be my first time, I'm taking it at 8pm going to bed then going through till the morning, my mum makes me leave for school by 8pm and get up for 7:30, how well would I be able to mask the trip considering that I'm going to be on the come down?

Last edited:
dude... holy what the fuck is what I have to say at this post.

LSD then go to sleep? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Bro you'd be 12-hours insomniac unless you have hella downers or something.

Mask trip and then school? Well considering your ridiculous plan is flawed I don't think this will be an issue. But for future reference, avoid social situations when inexperienced with Psychedelics.

You sound like you know very little about the psychedelic experience, LSD and such. Please do some more research, test your "acid" and then trip on the weekend in a relaxed set&setting with no worries. The trip lasts long.

You sound very young and uneducated. I hope you're a troll.

Ok then DEFINITELY do not go through with your plan. It is absolutely retarded to say the least. Sleep deprived + comedown from LSD + 6-7hrs of school?

are you a robot or something? You are in way over your head bud.

I agree with PotatoMan... Being young and giddy to try psychedelics can be tempting and exciting, I know from experience... But it would only benefit your own experience to do this in a more planned set and setting. Try and hold out, it will be worth it.

why the fuck would you do acid solo? take it with your friends over the weekend

I cant tell you how much of a bad idea this is. Wait until your with friends and have the following day off school where you don't need to be focused on anything or need to be straight /act normal. All these things just add negative thoughts to your trip and can really spoil the experience.

You need to be able to move about, touch random things, listen to music, talk to people (even if its nonsense), experience different things.