View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD + 4-Aco trypts

unsui

Bluelighter
So I wanted to try either 4-aco-DMT or 4-aco-MET with LSD tomorrow. I was planning on dosing 1.5 tabs followed by one of the 4-aco compounds 2 hours later... However, since they both act on the same receptor system in the brain, I imagine there is a cross-tolerance. Do you think waiting 2 hours to dose the 4-aco would be too long of an interval? Also, I have some DPT that I wanted to add to the mix at the tail end of the LSD trip, but I'm thinking that will be a waste too?

Hmmm. I've always thought of redosing L 4-5 hours later only prolongs the duration, rather than intensifies anything. Well, I just dosed a hit, and in about 45min I will be dosing 28mg of 4-aco-MET, and then about 3 hrs after the tab I plan on dosing 15mg of 4-aco-DMT. Let's see how this goes!

Well, 28mg of 4-aco-MET + 1 tab of strong L was too weak for what I was looking for. There didn't seem to be any type of synergy... I ended up redosing 25mg of the 4-aco-MET about 2.5-3 hrs after the initial 4-aco-MET dose with little to no enhancement of effects. The closed eye visuals persisted for quite some time (10 hrs after the 4-aco-MET redose), but weren't that interesting...

Did not tried that exact combination, but I've done this recently:

T00.00 - 150ug AL-LAD
T03.00 - 30mg MDMA
T04.30 - 16mg 4-AcO-DMT (Fumarate)
T07.00 - 30mg MDMA

Every single substance on this combination was very nice. It was really special to notice the change between the happiness of AL-LAD and the darkness of 4-AcO-DMT.

I weight 58kg and I am 26 years old. Other individuals with higher weight were having the exact combination and they noticed very nice effects (there is no need to increase the dosage of any of the substances) - it was a very high +++ that really gave us some good ego loss and good time distorsions.

I guess that any lysergamide will work in the same way, always remember to keep dosages low when mixing substances... and also inform yourself about the mix beforehand. I also love to plan it before taking anything, since that gives you a safe feeling during the entire experience, and you don't need to check incompatibilities while tripping.

Be careful and enjoy :)

^^ Did you get the super super color enhancement effect when the 4-AcO-DMT kicked in on top of the AL-LAD? One time I smoked some psilocin freebase at the end of an AL-LAD trip and I got this super awesome color saturation effect... like the AL-LAD enhances pastel colors (light green, yellow, etc) while the psilocin enhanced more standard colors and they combined really well, I would imagine 4-AcO-DMT would be very similar.