Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(LSD/300ug)+(Mushrooms/Libertycaps 100)+(MDMA pill/150mg~)First Time Combo

7law

Greenlighter
My Strange Saturday Night
(1 hit of 300ug LSD, Shroom Tea made with 100 liberty caps,1 Orange Star MDMA pill 150mg~)

Height: 6'
Weight: 10st
Experience: I've smoked cannabis for 6 years, I have done MDMA around 80 times, I have done Ketamine 13 times, Amphetamines 5 times, Mushrooms 6 times, 2 breakthrough doses of DMT,
2c-b once and LSD around 20 times my highest dose just above 1000ug. I have done a few more research chemicals as well but I don't feel the need to mention them. I feel for my age I'm quite well versed in the effects of most drugs and the dangers that they can pose, on to the report!

Report:
It was a normal Saturday night, I had work till 10pm I had been working since 2pm so I hadn't eaten in a while which I feel has a part to play in this trip. There was a party in a village near mine and I was looking forward to tripping, I had already decided I wanted to try mixing LSD and Mushrooms this night and was very excited, any ways I finished work and got the bus half way to the party, I placed the acid in my mouth as I sat down, hoping it would kick in too quickly as my dad was giving me a lift the other 15 or so miles as the bus didn't go any further. Luckily the drive was fine and I got to the party.

While I had been at work my cousins boyfriend J had brewed us up some shroom tea as we had been picked 280 liberty caps the day before, he had also taken LSD and seemed to look quite worried when I walked in. J handed me the tea in an plastic coke bottle and said “Here you can have all that im fucked off this acid”, now J is a bit older than me at the age of 25 but he's done his fair share of drugs in his life and it surprised me to see him in such a worried state, but I thought he was a grown man and can handle it himself I cant do anything, I proceeded to chug the shroom tea down(about an hour after I had taken the acid), it didn’t taste as bad as a I remembered but it wasn't delicious.

Now is probably a good time to explain who else was at this little party of ours, there was obviously Me and J, there was also a brother and sister S and R, H the young dealer at the age of 16, JH who was trying LSD for the first time the same hits as me and M who eventually ended up having some shrooms. There were a few more people but they are not of any significance to the report.

About 10 minutes after I finish the shroom tea I start to feel the first effects of my trip, the usual walls breathing in and out, slight shifts in the perception of colour, a slightly electrical feeling of energy pulsing around my body, it felt great and I knew I was in for a good trip, however this is when things started going wrong for J. He stood up fast as lightning and said at the top of his lungs “I need to go home!”, we told him to sit down and just chill out but he wasn’t having any of it, pestering JH to drive him the 2 miles back to where we live, JH is wary as he had LSD is well and said no at first, however when J said he would walk then we worried and thought it would be best to take him home, He seems to calm down a bit and says everybody can come round to his house, we agree , so JH drives J, S and R back while me and H says we'll walk cause I like walks when im tripping, especially around the country roads. I cant remember where M was at this point, I think he might have gone to pick somebody up in his car.

The 2 Mile walk in the dark is definitely when the effects really started to come on, it was dark but we were slightly illuminated by a full moon which looked amazing. As me and H walked down the dark country roads I noticed the trees have turned ghostly, not in a scary way, just like I could slightly see through them then it looked like they were wrapped in cellophane, It was strangely beautiful seeing the night sky through the translucent trees. It was at this point I decided to close my eyes for a minute to see what sort of CEV's I was getting, it was crazily intense, as I closed my eyes, it was like I was walking through ancient Egypt, it was so vivid I can still see it clearly in my head, I could feel the sand hitting my face and could hear the sounds of the people around me. Suddenly everything in the illusion of Egypt expanded into intense fractal patterns so bright I had to open my eyes. I had managed to keep walking about 200 meters down the road while this was happening god knows how. I just stared at H for a second repeating “you will not believe what I just saw, you will not believe what I just saw”. H said it sounded intense and definitely wants to try combining LSD and Mushrooms. As we walked the rest of the way to J's house I was mesmerized by the night sky, thousands upon thousands of stars expanding into galaxies and nebulas of such bright colours and mind blowing shapes.

We knocked on the door to J's house and walked in, as we walked into the kitchen J, JH, S and R were standing in the kitchen doing god knows what, as they all looked up at me and H there eyes were like manga characters taking up half there heads, thats when things started going very wrong for J, He suddenly just started going berserk at H, telling him to “fuck off ill snap your neck you little idiot”, I told him its not on saying shit like that and just told H we'll leave, as we left M pulled up outside so we got into his car. I couldn’t be bothered with stuff like that when im tripping balls, I felt bad on the others for leaving though. As we were about to drive away J ran up to the car and started screaming in the middle of the street at like 1am telling H and M to get out the car cause he was going to “do them in”, I just told M to drive as J was clearly having a bad trip and apologised to them both for him being an idiot.

We drove to another house in a village about 5 miles away and I gave M and H 90 liberty caps each so we could trip. The owner (P) of the house walked into the living room and he had clearly had to much valium, he was falling all over the place but all I could do was laugh as he made some pretty intense trails when he was falling about. It was about this time that H handed me the orange star pill, I was hesitant for a second but thought it would be fine as I didn't have work for 5 days. I swallowed the pill and started rolling a joint like I always do when waiting to come up on MDMA. We were about halfway through the joint when I started to feel the effects of the pills, the waves of euphoria were translating themselves into visual patterns bursting from random objects in the room. AS I started to feel the peak effects of the MDMA I couldn't control my jaw one bit it was going crazy, infinite fractal patterns were expanding to almost every surface , M is very tall at about 6'9” and I could barely recognise him in my state, his arms curled in spirals and his face morphed into different shapes.

After about an hour P comes back downstairs in his boxers, and he's pissed himself, this really weirded me out and I couldn’t be bothered to be here any more so I texted JH and asked how his trip was going, he said great but they had to leave J's as well because he started shouting at them as well, we texted for a bit and then decided that we should meet up again, so he came and picked me up. Now im not advising you to take drugs and drive, in fact really please don’t, we live in the middle of nowhere in England, theres never any police and at this time never anybody else on these country roads. I bid my farewells to everyone after buying some more weed of H and got into the JH car, he was still with S and R both had taken some molly and looked like they were rolling balls. By this time it was about 4am and we went off to a small country road lay-by to roll some joints, I was tripping so hard however I couldn’t roll, every time I put weed in it looked like the joint was shrinking. So I handed the weed to everyone else and told them to roll up some joints. We sat there till about 5:30 smoking lots of weed and talking shit. By this time S and R were coming down and asked if they could go home to sleep, so we drove them back.

JH had a gravity bong in his car so we thought we would go hit it up and trip balls somewhere nice so drove to a spot just outside of the village and parked up, we both proceeded to have hug gravity bongs with about .4g's of absolutely lovely blue cheese. This is where it got quite crazy for me, a biggie track started playing on the car CD player as I was staring at some trees and the strangest thing happened, the trees turned a block colour of white and a cartoon hamster appeared, dressed like biggie rapping the song that was playing. After the song was finished the cartoon hamster faded away and it showed some sort of cartoon game show, I couldn't hear anything but I couldn't stop staring either, as I watched the cartoons continued to things like animated sprites of Mario and Luigi. We stared at these trees for a good 2 hours just tripping balls in wonder of what we can see, as we slowly came down we decided it was time to try get some rest and headed off home, I somehow fell asleep almost instantly but only slept about 4 hours until the following night.

Overall this is a crazy combo, something I would defiantly like to experiment with more, maybe if im just doing LSD and Mushrooms to be on my own as it did feel quite introspective till I had the MDMA. I would recommend this only if you have a reasonable experience in psychedelics, its one of the most intense trips I’ve had.

That sounds like an awesome night, but don't try to justify the driving - that's a dumbfuck idea. Whether the roads are clear or not, that makes no difference to your own safety.