Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD + 2C-T-7 -- First time combo -- free day party in SF

Pyro

Bluelighter
Acid + 2ct7 + free day party in SF

Initially I took two (2) hits of some pretty visual acid. A half hour later I took 10mg of 2ct7. Not exactly a lot of 2ct7, but it was enough to alter the effects of the acid. They both seemed to come on right about the same time. Within an hour and a half of initial dosing I was starting to trip.

I remember coming out of a porta-potty and feeling "very very weird". Extremely altered as it goes. I had been at the free day party, thrown by SFLNC for about an hour already and the music was very very kick-ass. The people who were showing up were the harder-core party kids I keep running in to around at the better parties here in the bay. There were some yuppie-ravers too, as well as some bums and homeless people dancing. The yuppie-ravers didn't know how to deal with the homeless but the rest of us were like, "what? They're people too, it's not OUR music" (type of feel). Anyways...

I was walking down an area lined with trees and homeless people, on my way back to the music (which was right next to a big fountian (near Grove and Polk Street). The ground started to sway back and forth, getting very liquidy and somewhat velvety. I saw my friend Don B. (my lawyer), with my other good friend Telene (the dj, for those of you in the area). She was looking exceptionally beautiful today, on her lunch break from work just down the street. Apparantly she works at "E-town" with a bunch of ravers in SF... I thought that was halarious. We hugged and were talking and Don looked at me side-ways a few times, and after Telene left he said "you look pretty tense, how much acid?".

I explained the combination and said that the acid was just erking me... but the combination of the two was really throwing me off base. I wasn't tense, and I wasn't anxious... I was just "slightly-off". It was a strange feeling. I asked if he wanted to go for a walk, and he said that he wanted to check out the day party first seeing as how he JUST got there, so I went and found my friend James. I realized that he should be getting cold by now, and I REALLY wanted to get away from the pounding psy-trance "Dutch" was spinning (at least for a few minutes). I approached James and subtly pointed out that he looked cold and should go get his jacket from the car. He then got the bright idea to go back to the car and get his jacket (yay for me).

We walked back to the car with our other friend John who was sober. James had taken 15mg of 2ct7 for his first time and one hit of acid, so James and I were pretty messed up walking back to the car during the onset of these two chemicals (a foreign combination for the both of us). I wish I had taken 20mg of 2ct7, btw. The euphoria from the T7 was kicking in as we walked past this opera house that was just letting out their masses. A bunch of rich folk in nice clothes chatting about how wonderful the peformance was. I could only imagine watching an opera in my current head state... it would be interesting. There was one guy on a cell-phone, apparantly talking to his tailor because he was 'under-dressed' and was upset about not fitting in to the rest of the attendees. For some reason I could make out his conversation though he was quite a good ways away from me.

Sound echoed and vibrated and distorted. There was a definate flanging effect. A very errie liquidy bouncing feel to everything that I heard in the ambient background. I looked at an empty park and could hear echos of laughing children from when we passed it earlier in the day (in our sober heads). "No adults allowed in park except when accompanied by a child" -- or something similar.

James was fucked up, he'd never taken T7 before, but he's very experienced and we were having a blast walking four blocks back to the car. Cussing cause we wanted to invade the opera's shelter (our train of thought was very strange at this point). Talking very loudly about drugs and graphic sexual acts. We ran across every crosswalk, and laughed when we made it to the other side. The San Francisco breeze felt very nice against my skin, but I wanted my sweater.

We finally made it to the car and the ground and everything I was looking at sprang to life and swirled around as I looked at it. Distinctly acid... but very different. The body high was throwing me off base, and NOW I had to take a massive shit. We made out way to Burger King and found out from the "slow talking, potato-head security guard" that we had to buy something to use the restroom. We talked to the potato-head Burger King worker, who was also talking in a low, very slow voice :) and we somehow bought a medium drink. Small price to pay when you have to take a shit on psycadellics. (NOW, right NOW).

Anyways it was the fucking weirdest bathroom I've ever been in. The walls were YELLOW tile with a bright red rim at the bottom. Of course everything was swirling around and being all trippy. I found out that the hand-dryer was VERY kick ass and added a cool ambience to the bathroom so I kept pushing the button as I went to the bathroom. In case you don't know me, I would have done that sober ;), it wasn't the drugs. My friends were laughing at me as I came out because I kept turning on the hand-dryer, but I didn't care... it was cool.

A cop came in to the Burger King. I looked at him and felt like I could have talked to him if I wanted to, easily (though I am somewhat experienced with this kind of insanity).

The T7 seemed to become over shadowed by the acid within three hours. That's probably because it was only 10mg. Then I took two more hits of acid and had a SHITTY time at Tribal Massive (funky tekno tribe, fucking stupid ass party). I was feeling good, but the party sucked to hard I could bearly enjoy my acid. I had to smoke a bowl just to keep having fun with the visuals.

The day party was the highlight. Towards the end the serious psy-trance and acid-techno turned into some funky upbeat intelligent house music. Everyone was having a wonderful time at the day party. So many good looking females ;). Right up my ally style-wise, and I met a few of them too.. so it's all good :).

I would say that if you combine these two, to just COMBINE them, and not fuck around the issue like I did with such a low dose of T7. I think 3 hits of acid and 20-25mg of T7 would have been the prime (oh my god I'm dying) combination :). Just be prepared for a VERY strange come-up until the T7 settles into your system.

I didn't have the urge to puke at any point, but my muscles were a bit tense. Then again, I did dance for 5 hours straight.

Observant Points (you'd need to pay attention to see them): Sexuality was accentuated, whereas with acid usually just 'persona' is accentuated. It seemed that, again, with T7 there was a sexual feel when I looked at beautiful/attractive people. Not that I wanted to hump everything, just that their sexual-essense seemed to be brought to life... or maybe it was a reflection of my own? I think perhaps a little bit of both. I enjoyed watching people dance and smile, I enjoyed the music THUROUGHLY because of hightened sound-perception. There was a *heathly* sexual-edge to the T7, which the acid was making it more thoughtful and polite. In other words, I wanted to fuck, but I didn't want to force myself on anyone, or look like a fool in the process of getting laid. ... there was no process of getting laid technically, but it seemed like life WAS the process.

[Fixed title and added paragraphs -Splatt]

substancecode_2ct7
substancecode_lsd
_combo_

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to tell ya what to do, but please do not reccomend to people to take 3 hits of LSD and a full dose of 2C-T-7. While YOU may feel you can handle that level of intensity, many people would not. Unfortuniatly, some people are stupid enough to read what you say and then actually do it just because you said it was cool. Please try to be a little more responsible when making this kind of advise. I would really like 2C-T-7 to be around for a while.
------------------
"I have discovered that common sense is quite uncommon" My name here

dust0n: I am whatever I exist as inside your narrow field of vision.
other words
I am whatever you want me to be.
But I don't see myself that way. I am just another space-cadet. Although my generation does our drugs smarter and with more guidance than in the 60's, we are still aliens and space-cadets.
I exist as what you see, and say what you want to hear.
Pyro

Pyro asking EENER for her name, "Hi, what's your name gorgeous?"
EENER answers, "What do you want it to be?"
I love saying that to people! Good report!

pyro, i must say i thoroughly enjoy reading your reports.
gah, i agree on your dosage for acid, 3 to 4 is a good dose, where one doesn't lose control, but that edge of insanity is very present and not easily ignored.
i have yet to try 2ct7, should be getting my hands on 15 or so mg in the next couple weeks, and was thinking of trying this same combination. if i do so, i will certainly report on how it went.
smile.gif

cheers and happy tripping.
bc
------------------
bc-
**Proud to be an Official member of the Stuck-Up/8-Up Crew**
"Fuck PLUR! it's all about hardcore ass fucking!!"
We'll make great pets...

bc: Just be ready for the intensity factor via the onset. I always seem to underestimate it
wink.gif
. Have fun with your T7 though, it's a great material.
Pyro