View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Lsd - 2C-D combo

Drokz

Greenlighter
Hi guys, i want to try to combine lsd with 2C-D. Anybody who tried this combo?
First the lsd, or start with the 2C-D and then after two hours the LSD?
What do you recommend?

I think the LSD would probably overpower the 2C-D regardless of the order you take them in, but I haven't tried this combo myself.

I have however combined LSD with 2C-B several times. Taking the 2C-B a couple of hours before the LSD softens the comeup but by the time you're peaking the LSD has almost completely taken over.

Dosing 2C-B after LSD works but I've needed quite high doses (>50mg) to push past the tolerance and the bodyload can be quite unpleasant (plugging the 2C-B instead of swallowing it helps with this as does cannabis).

IIRC Shulgin did say 2C-D was good for extending the duration of other substances so maybe taking it towards the tail end of the LSD peak would extend things a bit, but lysergamide tolerance is a lot for a dinky lil phen like 2C-D to push past.

Personally I'd try combing it with other phenethylamines, or maybe a lighter tryptamine like 4-ho-met, but that's just me.

I took 2C-I and LSD together a of couple times and enjoyed them quite a lot. I think I took them together at the same time. IIRC, the combo felt very smooth---like each drug helped counter the particular stimulant-like edge of the other. Even though 2C-I alone tends to be a bit shorter than LSD, the qualities contributed by the 2C-I seemed to persist through to the end of the trip.

I also took 2C-E and LSD together. I believe I delayed taking the LSD for one hour after the 2C-E so that they would peak at about the same time. I took modest doses expecting strong mental effects but ended up quite underwhelmed. I did appreciate the auditory enhancement. Perhaps it would get a lot more interesting with bigger doses were I to give this another try some day.

A 2C-D/LSD combo actually sounds interesting to me. I think I would take them both at the same time. I'd expect a shorter peak than with LSD alone because the action of 2C-D alone fades much faster, but I suspect that remainder of the trip would still be strongly influenced by the 2C-D as was the case with the 2C-I/LSD combo.

If you try this combo, please do report back.

I am curious too. I've combo'd LSD with many things but not 2C-D. I don't like the combo with 2C-B. I feel like there is a fight going on for my receptors and LSD wins. 2C-E and LSD however... synergized like crazy. crazy crazy.

I love me some 2C-D but also because it is so clearheaded, social, colorful, and short.

I imagine I would take LSD first and the 2C-D right around the comeup