PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD + 25i-NBOMe Combo in 1 blotter

Paxous

Greenlighter
Hi everyone.

So I have a couple of 25i-NBOMe HCL blotters
and I also have a vial of 5 LSD-25 drops.

Can I put a LSD drop in a 25i-NBOMe HCL blotter?

What will happen?

1- It will damage the blotter making it useless.
2- It will destroy/chage one or both substances to something else.
3- I will be has if you took a hit of LSD and a hit of 25i-NBOMe at the same time.

Also imagine I would do it in a bigger scalle.
Lets say 100 blotters.

First dissolve the LSD crystal's in water.
Then put the blotter sheet in a pyrex glass dish.
Then put the water with LSD dissolved, in the blotter sheet, inside the pyrex glass dish.
Give it a mix to make it equally separated.
Done.

This is my teorical MO but I have never done this before, so I need some advices before wasting some real good LSD crystal's.

Best regards and thanks in advance!

Last edited:
No SWIM here please!
#3 will happen.

But if you do this you'll waste perfectly good LSD by contaminating it with 25i-NBOMe. Don't do it!

Agreed, always keep your drugs separate so that you have total control over what you are taking. Pre-made cocktails may seem handy or 'cool' at first glance but it just constrains what you can do / forces you to combine them in certain proportional quantities.

Just get drug-free blotters or make custom carriers using other edible micro-bite-size materials, and dose hits of LSD on that. There is no good reason to do what you propose.

Also welcome to the forum <3 (P.S. SWIMming is against the rules, thx)

thank you for your responses

I agree with both, but still i wanna try it out.

Has any1 done this already?

ps: the "SWIM" stuff was corrected

Obviously, you can do whatever the f you want, but why not put these two substances on separate blotters so you have your options open? It won't improve or change the effects in any way to have them on the same tab, so if you want a combo you can drop one of each,

Why exactly?
i dont know
boredom i guess

I have done both separated. I like them both, i prefer lsd because it takes longer to build tolerance and the effect feels somehow more healthy.
But i want to have my personalised blotters xD
my personal combo. xD

all that's being said here is that if someone walked up to a majority of the people here and offered blotters of bombed LSD, the majority of people would make a face and walk away from said person.

This is a good way to ensure you have even less control over your trip than before. If you really want to do it don't waste all your LSD by combining it with NBOMe on the same tabs... at best it will be the same as dropping LSD and NBOMe on seperate tabs. Besides, when you decide you want to take one or the other seperately, having them on the same tab isn't very convenient. It also fixes you to always take a certain ratio of LSD and NBOMe...

But i want to have my personalised blotters xD
my personal combo. xD

So go make some blotter art rather than combining LSD with a drug that's caused an unusual amount of deaths and is on the whole less worthwhile. Because the NBOMe series hits the same receptor as LSD there's really nothing to gain...

I don't see what's so xD about playing with drugs like they're Tinkertoys or something. People have got themselves into serious trouble by making huge drug cocktails that they later regret.

OP.....being that psychedelics can make you more suggestable ....why do you take 1 drop LSD and 1 hit nBOme and play make believe? Pretend that you took a blotter with both LSD and nBome on it! %)

Try LSD and 2c-e if you're feeling like a powerful combo, powerful visuals and without the risk of random NBOMe related death.
Keep doses of both very reasonable however; take lowered doses of each substance.

I like them both, i prefer lsd because it takes longer to build tolerance and the effect feels somehow more healthy.
Somehow more healthy? More like guaranteed not to kill you versus playing with the devil man. If you've got LSD, what on earth would anyone need the nbomes for in the first place?

Somehow more healthy? More like guaranteed not to kill you versus playing with the devil man. If you've got LSD, what on earth would anyone need the nbomes for in the first place?

Exactly. Even if it's low dose LSD there's no need to ruin it by combining a research chemical with it, or taking it with an RC.

Sounds to me he wants to put a tiny bit of acid on 25 nb blotters to fool a regent test so he can pass it off as acid.

Sounds to me he wants to put a tiny bit of acid on 25 nb blotters to fool a regent test so he can pass it off as acid.

BINGO! I didn't even think of that until you said it. That would be one very sheisty way to fool well informed and responsible customers who test with reagents before purchasing. This whole idea reeked of shady behavior to me to begin with, but I think cjchriscj hit the nail on the head.

My guess is that you would get a rougher trip than with either alone. Probably increased vasoconstriction, for instance. Maybe it would be an improvement over either alone but I'm guessing that the NBOMe would just mess up the LSD trip with bodyload. As an experiment it may be interesting though. I suggest trying it with one dose and seeing what it's like before making a bunch of them. It may also be interesting to see if HPBCD complexing agent would make LSD a lot more effective sublingually. I haven't heard of anybody trying complexed LSD yet. Maybe you would get high a lot faster than orally. I'm actually surprised nobody has tried adding HPBCD to LSD blotters, though I suppose it would seem pointless considering how effective they are as is.

Last edited:
i don't like the idea any more now that I think about moving nbome wolves in lysergic sheeps clothing.
however I have done some mixing with lsz and al-lad with acceptible personal results at low doses.
a mixed tab is going to be bad news, literally

Combining drugs does not always have the results you'd expect. Because NBOMe's are unstudied, unpredictable, and dangerous, combining them with LSD is not a good idea.

How much experience do you have with laying blotters? It's a non-trivial task and the consequences of a mistake could be serious. A hot spot on LSD blotters might scare you but probably won't kill you. A NBOMe blotter with a hot spot of LSD on top of it is a different story.