• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

LSD 2020 UK & EU Thread

Isnene, you are right to do. I've never had proper only 1 p. But I'm a once a month, day and night with the dog and no tripping over the washing line dancing with the dog listening to new order. Imagine if you had friends or family like new order.
I asked a kid on the canal, do you get the n whst would Ian Curtis do moments. He said he didn't know joy division or new order, being born in 99. So I said what would ozzy Osborne do? Have you heard of him. He said yes. I said exactly. We are in Aston, and ozzy lives.
And watch out for the washing in sanitiser lies 🤥

I really liked the yantra cristal that I tried now, appeared as Merkabah 165ug and tears of Shiva (micro 150ug). What is there to say about?

Damn i rememver evad. <3

Me too - often think of him. Only knew him through the board - we were having
a really nasty argument once and I said something like "who the fuck do you think you are secret squirrel?" and he laughed and after that we were pals. What kind of a guy was he? Did you go to beaches tripping often?

Never had impure acid - it's always been the same the only difference has been my mood or the weather

Never had impure acid - it's always been the same the only difference has been my mood or the weather
I had some terrible acid once, purple lotus', u tripped but felt icky, everyone that had them complained about feelin weird

You seen the chap on the darknet with "synthetic mescaline"? Got to be DOM hasn't it? Think he's selling a gram for about £40 - can't be real can it? I do love real mescaline without the endless cactus nausea. DOM is almost as good to be fair tho.

You seen the chap on the darknet with "synthetic mescaline"? Got to be DOM hasn't it? Think he's selling a gram for about £40 - can't be real can it? I do love real mescaline without the endless cactus nausea. DOM is almost as good to be fair tho.
Nah I wuldnt believe it unless it's been lab tested, just wish more people wuld make it cuz it's a gold mine for psychedelic collectors and users, never tried any the DOx series, that long tripping doesn't sound fun

Use a site like imgbb.com or Imgur.com, then copy the link here

I think ok

Merkabah.jpg

Nah I wuldnt believe it unless it's been lab tested, just wish more people wuld make it cuz it's a gold mine for psychedelic collectors and users, never tried any the DOx series, that long tripping doesn't sound fun

DOM didn't last long - maybe the same as acid - 6 or 7 hours and you are well over the peak. Not sure where this bollocks about "You trip for 30 hours straight" came from - it's just like a gentle mescaline trip - emphasises the same green and browns. Think it's about £50 a gram - he's also selling TMA-2 which rather suggests a link doesn't it...

you never really know when it comes to synthetic psychedelics alot of people try to sell nbome off as dom aswell. I have legit synthezied dom by gangs here infact some dude got busted selling 10k + hits of it here two years ago. I took a fucking large dose of it it though and it was fucking awful. I was enjoying the start of it. But if you take to much its not a good ride the body load is just to fucked you feel like you might legit die. but normal doses it seems pretty okay.

DOM didn't last long - maybe the same as acid - 6 or 7 hours and you are well over the peak. Not sure where this bollocks about "You trip for 30 hours straight" came from - it's just like a gentle mescaline trip - emphasises the same green and browns. Think it's about £50 a gram - he's also selling TMA-2 which rather suggests a link doesn't it...
According to Shulgin, the effects of DOM typically last 14 to 20 hours, though other clinical trials indicate a duration of 7 to 8 hours.

Interesting that there's alot of triangle blotter prints going around now, seen a Hoffman one on Reddit too, is a good marketing tactic
yes, some have appeared, and GG has reduced the size of the goblins. this yandra crystal you know? says she is Israeli, I liked it the first time I saw it