• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD/200ug - 4th time - Did something happen to me?

Jimbonn

Greenlighter
Hey guys, I had a question on a very strange trip I was in just yesterday. Three friends and I took a stamp 200ug (it was real, they all reported seeing immense visuals) however something kind of strange happened to me. First, we all dropped at the same time, however when all of them started reporting visuals I still did not see anything (we were inside the house at this moment) so I thought I'd go out in the garden and look at nature a little bit maybe I'll start visualizing, but nothing (however there was this strange feeling in my stomach that you feel when you take LSD I'm sure most of you understand, and there was a strange sense of perception so it definitely must have worked). Now this is where the strange stuff happens. While all of my friends were euphoric as crazy and reported immense visuals, I was in my head the whole time, I did not utter a word for about 7 hours and felt both anxious and scared during the whole trip. The thing that is strange is that I did not see any visuals (or at least VERY MINIMAL visuals) but I had this immense feeling of anxiety, how do I explain this feeling? It's as if I know I am about to enter a bad trip and I'm trying to take my mind of things (this was my feeling throughout the whole trip), and when all of them reported that the trip ended and they were all going to bed. I still had this feeling of anxiety and worry and when I shut my eyes I could still see white lights firing everywhere. It was a really bad experience, I dont know what I did wrong. I surrounded myself with good company and a good atmosphere and my mood was good going into the trip but honestly I dont think I'll take it again. Even now as I am writing this there is still this sense of anxiety (but GREATLY reduced) within me and I am worried that the LSD has affected me somehow (but this may be all in my head and I just may need a good night's rest).

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_lsd
substancecode_lysergamides
explevel_inexperienced
exptype_negative
exptype_difficult
roacode_sublingual

Last edited by a moderator:
LSD is a powerful tool for introspection and self-analysis, it's NOT A TOY to have fun with, even if you are very experienced with it. Party time is never guaranteed with it.

There was nothing wrong that happened to you, just another trip where you needed to work on yourself and direct your attention inward to deal with certain aspects of your reality perception. Psychedelics, and LSD in particular, ultimately will open the gate for your subconscious to manifest itself, to do what it always wanted to do but was too "shy" to do it without the drug.

So learn from it and in time you will be able to trip again, don't push it, don't do it because it's "hip", rather "wait for a call" to do it again.

LSD is a powerful tool for introspection and self-analysis, it's NOT A TOY to have fun with, even if you are very experienced with it. Party time is never guaranteed with it.

There was nothing wrong that happened to you, just another trip where you needed to work on yourself and direct your attention inward to deal with certain aspects of your reality perception. Psychedelics, and LSD in particular, ultimately will open the gate for your subconscious to manifest itself, to do what it always wanted to do but was too "shy" to do it without the drug.

So learn from it and in time you will be able to trip again, don't push it, don't do it because it's "hip", rather "wait for a call" to do it again.

Actually I did not take it to have fun, I took it hopefully as a cure to my anxiety. I was actually hoping I would get into a bad trip and confront my anxiety issues, but damn I did not know it would be that intense. Throughout the whole experience I was trying to focus on my breath and I did know that none of what I was feeling was real it was all in my head, but I still couldn't get this feeling of anxiety and fright out of my head.

My question is: WHY DID I NOT EXPERIENCE VISUALS WHEN ALL MY FRIENDS TOOK THE SAME THING AND THEY EXPERIENCED VISUALS? I feel like in my case the visuals was substituted for the intense internal feelings I felt (or is that not possible?)

My question is: WHY DID I NOT EXPERIENCE VISUALS WHEN ALL MY FRIENDS TOOK THE SAME THING AND THEY EXPERIENCED VISUALS? I feel like in my case the visuals was substituted for the intense internal feelings I felt (or is that not possible?)
^^^
I was actually hoping I would get into a bad trip and confront my anxiety issues

That was your "set" I suppose and your "setting" was a company of buddies which implies a social interaction which does not necessarily goes good when dealing with personal anxiety issues, at least in my experiences.

I've had it happen to me so many times...
It's the pharmacology of our bodies and brains in particular moments of life and it differs a lot sometimes. So there were times for me when I would get blown up with visuals and beauty by a single hit and there would be times when I'd take 3-5 hits hoping for visual theater just to find myself to feel very introspected with nothing to see really but rather to work with. Lucy could be unpredictable and it's experience very much depends on set & setting IMO.

Hope you feel better! :)