View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lsd-1p

Ketamania

Bluelight Crew
I have been meaning to order some 1P-LSD for awhile (at least while I can). I have heard many different options on it, what is yours?

Some say it is indistinguishable from 25, some say it is weaker. Would 1P be a good starting drug for somebody wanting to dive deeper into psychedelics? Technicallty it is a grey area legally, but it is an analogue of LSD-25 making it dangerous to be caught with. Should I stop being paranoid and just order some? What are the chances USPS will intercept it?

Open to any any discussion of this promising analogue.

Would 1P be a good starting drug for somebody wanting to dive deeper into psychedelics?

IMO it is a better introduction to LSD than plain LSD-25 for the fact alone that the blotters are dosed way more consistently than with street acid.

Virtually all of the dose seems to be converted to LSD-25, although if you account for the mass of the propionyl group that means that 100 micrograms of 1p-LSD hemitartrate is "only" about 88% as potent as 100 mcg of plain LSD-25 hemitartrate. Then again, many LSD blotters are significantly underdosed, so that 100 microgram blotter of 1p may very well be stronger than the "100 microgram" blotter you acquire off the street.

Is 1p-LSD a good "beginner's psychedelic"? Well, plenty of people were introduced to the world of psychedelics by good old LSD, so it is by no means something that is only for the bravest of psychonauts.
On the other hand, if you've never done a psychedelic and are very worried about how you'll react, you might be better off with one of the 4-substituted tryptamines (ex.: psilocybin or its acetate analogue 4-AcO-DMT) which are less stimulating and shorter-lasting, or some of the 2C's (ex.: 2C-B produces nice visuals, gentle stimulation and pleasant tactile enhancement, a relatively short duration similar to the tryptamines, and a fairly relaxed headspace. Note: While 2C-B, -C and -D are very "easygoing" psychs, others - like 2C-E or 2C-P - can be very long-lasting, intense experiences).

If you're able to ensure a good set&setting (maybe even a trustworthy tripsitter) and have a benzo on hand to kill a bad trip if you don't want to ride out 10 hours of paranoia, I see nothing wrong with starting with 1p-LSD.

The legal part of this question is not something meant for Bluelight I think.. people on this forum are not here to decide for you how to deal with the law.

1P is weaker for me than LSD itself. I have a lot of tolerance and together this is enough for me not to want to see exactly how much I would need to take of 1P to get good effect, for financial reasons alone. ALD-52 however is fair to me. This is not based on a lot of tries. If you don't have serious chronic tolerance or have enough money to spare anyway then I can say that I think 1P-LSD should technically be a fine substitute for acid, just find your dosage.

And indeed, getting constitently dosed blotters is an advantage people haven't had for decades (at least not on this scale). Something to attest to decriminalized and regulated drug use everywhere but this is not even the category of arguments by which the powers that be are swayed.

it doesn't give u the same experience- the visuals of 1-p are less interesting and you end up taking more tabs and to be honest it has a huge freak out potential at high doses.

its missing something compared to LSD - it doesn't feel as deep (though it is deep) and the tendency for panic reactions on it has put me off it

LSD visuals are weird and underwater, 1p visuals are just not the same

I find it more intense feeling @ 25 micrograms than other lysergamides - so I like it because of reliable effects at lower doses

Stronger than classic lsd25 for me probably from underdosed blotters though.
The risk vs reward of ordering is something you will have to decide. 1p is odorless and small, if you pick a good vendor your pretty safe. If something goes terribly wrong with your order you might be in trouble, it all depends.

Personally I find it to be less intense and shorter-acting than LSD25, but it has all the psychedelic qualities. To me it's not just a 'dose' thing. What I mean is that at a low dose LSD25 might struggle to provide clear visuals and be simply nicely stimulating. 1-P LSD at a low dose (say 150ug) gives me visuals but somewhat less intense clarity-wise - as if there's a bit more 'distance' between me and the imagery. I find it to be smooth and gentle in its come-up, very deep for a shorter space of time, and, as opposed to what Pofacedho experiences, no sense of perhaps freaking out. Wears off gently at the 7 hour mark for me and astonishingly I can sleep after 8 hours no problem - no 'fried' feeling or residual stimulation. A very nice alternative, but again, to refer back to Pofacedho, you can't beat the real thing =D. But having said all that, 1-P is really not very far behind it for me!