• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides LSA_Aqueous

Ergamine is in a few different sources, including ipomea seeds.
I think it’s cool that you’re trying to convert and start from this material.
I always sought that out and never got past flaky yellow crystals (which were fun, btw!).

I lacked any knowledge and formal training, but was doing the MG extracts back in the 80s.
I always hoped more info would surface and that someone would take it to the next level.

But it’s prolly tricky without good gear (which you have access to), lighting, temperature control, etc.
Forge ahead with a bunch of us BL-er’s encouragement! But take all cautions, of course.
I love it dude! Yeah the more recent info came about with someone giving me a stack of paper with instructions specifically turning seeds to LSD, I found something similar from the site ScribD but can't read the full article bcuz you have to sign up for the site, and I believe that's what dude did & then copied it down and gave it to me cause he knew I'd do something with it, we had talked about LSA brownies before. Thanks for the good vibes man, I'll press on~

Well, just like one who loves weed there comes the eventual intention of growing it instead of buying it constantly. Same thing with mushrooms. I'm not in it for the money, but for the propensity for LSD to change lives.
Well I can see growing but making LSD is on a whole other level. I wish you the best of luck and hope you find success.

It just seems so much easier to take the LSA extract or buy the LSD or pro drugs/analogues and treat them as separate experiences.

Some of my best trips in the last year and a half or so were from 10-15g of mg seed, chewed slowly, and held sublingually.

I've recently had lots of mushrooms, 4-aco-dmt, 25b-NBOH, and BOD, but honestly have had some comparable or maybe even more intense experiences from the aforementioned doses of mg seed.

Really? That's interesting. I was waiting to reply until I tried some seed myself. I did about 12 grams combined with 1.5-2 grams of mushrooms 45 minutes earlier. These seeds were as fresh as can be, and I was putting them in my freezer after collecting off my heavenly blue until I reached 270-300. I ingested them by capsulation. The first hour consisted of meditation, difficult to stay focused but very enjoyable, followed by the first time I really believe I Astral projected. Is went up to the atmosphere or just in orbit around this planet and there was some sort of technology and it felt like they were sucking the LSA from souls that were departed and traveling above the planet. It was really hard to communicate this frame of mind that I had for a short while back to a constantly remaining perception, which is sober life. I had the idea of writing it down which maybe I should have done to translate the experience better. My visuals consisted of a LSD like perception of my arms and some tracers and morphing of the ceiling once I lay down on my yoga mat which may have been attributed to the mushrooms. But I went outside and smoked the peace pipe and stared at the stars, which was definitely LSA. After about the third hour the body load made it so incredibly difficult do to anything, from go to the restroom to finish my black tea. I slept for about 10 or more hours, and only got out of bed when my Dad called me. I felt very out of it the following few hours. Just dizzy and a heavy head, nothing insane. After the third hour the body load made the trip incredibly difficult to get anything out of, though it was not in vain. I realized I need to take care of my teeth better which I have been doing, and I need to write my friend a letter. I also realized how difficult it will be to take something like this and turn it into Lysergic Acid Diethylamide. This will be a journey, but one I'm willing to take. Not that I'm closed off to buying other psychedelics, it's just that I know LSD is safe when used respectfully, and the majority of the population can use it once they understand this aspect. So, anyway that was what I experienced off the LSA/LSH, and am in no hurry to do it again. My next steps are preparing for the conversion or "synthesis"(sorry if I'm not using that word correctly) of seed matter to LSD, which will come within the next 12 months. Happy to share this. Thank you all🕉

2021 new Extensive paper on LSH, lysergic acid hydroxyethylamide, includes receptorome data on LSH compared to LSD, just released last year, includes many pictures and newly released studies:

part 8: New research: Morning glory contains 5 stimulating LSD-like drugs, soluble only in wine/alcohol, only sparingly soluble in water.

Really? That's interesting. I was waiting to reply until I tried some seed myself. I did about 12 grams combined with 1.5-2 grams of mushrooms 45 minutes earlier. These seeds were as fresh as can be, and I was putting them in my freezer after collecting off my heavenly blue until I reached 270-300. I ingested them by capsulation. The first hour consisted of meditation, difficult to stay focused but very enjoyable, followed by the first time I really believe I Astral projected. Is went up to the atmosphere or just in orbit around this planet and there was some sort of technology and it felt like they were sucking the LSA from souls that were departed and traveling above the planet. It was really hard to communicate this frame of mind that I had for a short while back to a constantly remaining perception, which is sober life. I had the idea of writing it down which maybe I should have done to translate the experience better. My visuals consisted of a LSD like perception of my arms and some tracers and morphing of the ceiling once I lay down on my yoga mat which may have been attributed to the mushrooms. But I went outside and smoked the peace pipe and stared at the stars, which was definitely LSA. After about the third hour the body load made it so incredibly difficult do to anything, from go to the restroom to finish my black tea. I slept for about 10 or more hours, and only got out of bed when my Dad called me. I felt very out of it the following few hours. Just dizzy and a heavy head, nothing insane. After the third hour the body load made the trip incredibly difficult to get anything out of, though it was not in vain. I realized I need to take care of my teeth better which I have been doing, and I need to write my friend a letter. I also realized how difficult it will be to take something like this and turn it into Lysergic Acid Diethylamide. This will be a journey, but one I'm willing to take. Not that I'm closed off to buying other psychedelics, it's just that I know LSD is safe when used respectfully, and the majority of the population can use it once they understand this aspect. So, anyway that was what I experienced off the LSA/LSH, and am in no hurry to do it again. My next steps are preparing for the conversion or "synthesis"(sorry if I'm not using that word correctly) of seed matter to LSD, which will come within the next 12 months. Happy to share this. Thank you all🕉
I always recommend slowly chewing the seeds into a pulp while holding the juices in your mouth for as long as possible before swallowing to get the best effect from lsa. Sublingual seems to really work for me.

I like to use 10-15g of morning glory seed from a reputable seed packet distributor.

The last seeds I bought as untreated bulk seeds from Amazon are bullshit effects wise and haven't produced a trip yet.

Meijer groceries sell 1.5g packets that had me tripping pretty freaking hard in the 10-15g range. No nausea so not treated.

I had treated seeds once. Worst stomach cramps ever.

2021 new Extensive paper on LSH, lysergic acid hydroxyethylamide, includes receptorome data on LSH compared to LSD, just released last year, includes many pictures and newly released studies:

part 8: New research: Morning glory contains 5 stimulating LSD-like drugs, soluble only in wine/alcohol, only sparingly soluble in water.
Hey Tregar, I do appreciate that as I read part 8 and part 9 last year and re-read part 8 a couple hours after you sent it. I fancy the sherry wine method that seems nice and all, but I dont really get why I had as fresh of seeds as they come and I felt really sedated most of the trip/the next day when I was theoretically getting the "full spectrum" of these compounds. I might as well been doing the sherry wine method because whether the LSH/other stimulating molecules were more soluble in water or alcohol I was consuming them whole, my idea was that Id get a little feel for what ppl talk about when they say "fresh" seeds or "LSH" or "comparable to LSD". Although Albert Hoffman said in the documentary "Hoffman's potion" that "then we discovered these compounds, well, not these exact compounds but very similar compounds have already existed for thousands of years in the plant kingdom". He's right, not arguing but though the structure may be very similar the feeling it causes is not. It does seem like a lot of work to get from something that is so sedating for 12-16 hrs to something so stimulating for the same or near same amount of time. Like the K2/spice craze, the manufacturers would alter a peice of the molecule more and more to subvert scheduling, until you were getting pretty far from JWH-018 and having pretty negative effects or even DMT like trances.

I always recommend slowly chewing the seeds into a pulp while holding the juices in your mouth for as long as possible before swallowing to get the best effect from lsa. Sublingual seems to really work for me.

I like to use 10-15g of morning glory seed from a reputable seed packet distributor.

The last seeds I bought as untreated bulk seeds from Amazon are bullshit effects wise and haven't produced a trip yet.

Meijer groceries sell 1.5g packets that had me tripping pretty freaking hard in the 10-15g range. No nausea so not treated.

I had treated seeds once. Worst stomach cramps ever.
Well I'll try that too. I don't think it's very scientific of me to say "ugh that's too gross I might as well just go through with the conversion of LSA to LSD". Not discounting the gross factor however, I want to get a nice stimulating effects before I move on with the extraction-synthesis. I have tried sublingual HBWR and nothing happened with a significant quantity of seeds and I did not enjoy the taste. I spit it out too as opposed to swallowing which surely is what I was supposed to do bcuz I was chewing about 20-30 seeds and wanted a 10 seed trip. I have not heard of Meijer before.

Well I'll try that too. I don't think it's very scientific of me to say "ugh that's too gross I might as well just go through with the conversion of LSA to LSD". Not discounting the gross factor however, I want to get a nice stimulating effects before I move on with the extraction-synthesis. I have tried sublingual HBWR and nothing happened with a significant quantity of seeds and I did not enjoy the taste. I spit it out too as opposed to swallowing which surely is what I was supposed to do bcuz I was chewing about 20-30 seeds and wanted a 10 seed trip. I have not heard of Meijer before.
LSA is sedating. I've fallen asleep tripping pretty hard and woken up still having trouble reading my phone more than once.

It does feel similar to LSD but it's never going to be the same. It's different.

@DrumTripper @simstim
So people are definitely on to something when they suggest for Hawaiian Baby Woodrose to peel the seed coat off after knicking the end opposite of the germ eye and soaking it in water for 24 hours. I decided to do this with about 50 to 100 seeds and skip the defat, as I told Simstim the first HBWR extract with methanol gave me the basic brown goop I'm not entirely satisfied with. But with morning glories, I get the results he's talking about. So onward to the experiment I let the peeled seeds sit in the freezer with methanol for about 4 days. I was going to leave it for longer, but got impatient. This was so incredibly nice to scrape up after evaporation and I'm extremely excited to try it out. This will definitely be my LSA starting material for future in-depth experiments and I'll be sure to update everyone on any important milestones I come across

@DrumTripper @simstim
So people are definitely on to something when they suggest for Hawaiian Baby Woodrose to peel the seed coat off after knicking the end opposite of the germ eye and soaking it in water for 24 hours. I decided to do this with about 50 to 100 seeds and skip the defat, as I told Simstim the first HBWR extract with methanol gave me the basic brown goop I'm not entirely satisfied with. But with morning glories, I get the results he's talking about. So onward to the experiment I let the peeled seeds sit in the freezer with methanol for about 4 days. I was going to leave it for longer, but got impatient. This was so incredibly nice to scrape up after evaporation and I'm extremely excited to try it out. This will definitely be my LSA starting material for future in-depth experiments and I'll be sure to update everyone on any important milestones I come across

Awesome!!

Hello everyone. Important update due to health conditions I haven't been able to make it up to the lab to work with LSA much and after my most recent harvest of 800 or so seeds I used about 650 for a methanol extraction. 3 catalysts, and I got a goo. Idk what I did to yield powder but that was awesome an a capsule(smaller than size 0) was a great lil mood lift and closed eye visual inducer with only a tinge of nausea. Getting up to the lab would be Important to me as I would like to see if I can get the small amount of goo I have turned into a powder by putting it in the vacuum oven. Anyway, still continuing on with this journey so several days ago something nice happened and I got a hold of "Uncle Fester's Practical LSD manufacture. Thanks yall! Stay with me, more will come in its due time.

Hello everyone. Important update due to health conditions I haven't been able to make it up to the lab to work with LSA much and after my most recent harvest of 800 or so seeds I used about 650 for a methanol extraction. 3 catalysts, and I got a goo. Idk what I did to yield powder but that was awesome an a capsule(smaller than size 0) was a great lil mood lift and closed eye visual inducer with only a tinge of nausea. Getting up to the lab would be Important to me as I would like to see if I can get the small amount of goo I have turned into a powder by putting it in the vacuum oven. Anyway, still continuing on with this journey so several days ago something nice happened and I got a hold of "Uncle Fester's Practical LSD manufacture. Thanks yall! Stay with me, more will come in its due time.

I found methanol extracts to give a tarry goo, but CWE then dried under fan gives a more dry powder substance that was actually more active and psychedelic as well.

-GC

The Uncle Fester book is outdated and inaccurate. Once you have ample precursor, you'll want to go the protein coupler route as the reaction runs at room temp. and is much more straight forward than other traditional techniques. This is truly the most "modern" route available with unwatched chemicals except your feedstock of course.

The hardest part isn't this reaction but the purification steps required which you really need some type of chromatography to separate the inactive isomers.

Happy to discuss in further detail.

Paper

The Uncle Fester book is outdated and inaccurate. Once you have ample precursor, you'll want to go the protein coupler route as the reaction runs at room temp. and is much more straight forward than other traditional techniques. This is truly the most "modern" route available with unwatched chemicals except your feedstock of course.

The hardest part isn't this reaction but the purification steps required which you really need some type of chromatography to separate the inactive isomers.

Happy to discuss in further detail.

Paper
Thanks alcatraz
Excited to look into that. Going up to the lab right now with a small amount of LSA goop going to post pics after I put it in the vacuum oven if it looks any different from when I put it in. I'm sure it's not "pure" LSA when extracted from methanol so I'll figure out in time how to get everything but the LSA out and once I have that hopefully I would have studied enough background to begin understanding the knooks and crannies of the protein coupler method.

Hey everyone, I just wanted to say I'm still on the path. Just taking the time I need to get there which I believe I can do !!