View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lsa?

BlazeJesus

Greenlighter
So I'm thinking of going out and trying to obtain either some morning glory or HBW seeds soon since they're so easy to find. I was just wondering if anyone here has any advice on them. Did you have a good experience with them? Are they very similar to Lucy?

no, they have some similar qualities but they are definitely different drugs. LSA is a very cool drug, that was the first one I ever did. I took about 350 seeds which i would say is a pretty good starter dose in my opinion. Just keep in mind the seeds dont taste good so look into crushing them up if you can and putting them in something.

no, they have some similar qualities but they are definitely different drugs. LSA is a very cool drug, that was the first one I ever did. I took about 350 seeds which i would say is a pretty good starter dose in my opinion. Just keep in mind the seeds dont taste good so look into crushing them up if you can and putting them in something.
Awesome thanks, that was helpful. Are the visuals very strong with LSA? I know psychs affect everyone differently but for my LSD gives very strong visuals and it's one of my favorite parts of the experience.

At the dose I had they were weaker than LSD in my opinion but are still solid visuals. Ive only done lsa once but the visuals seemed to be crisper than LSD is.

LSA is really powerful. It's like acid that is sedating. They feel like cousins. It is very similar. The thing to know about using LSA is that a lot of times it takes many hours to kick in and the days after have more visuals with a sober headspace; LSD being the opposite.

They're different, but it's no less powerful. The trip is more variable than an acid trip, but it can sometimes feel like acid. It can feel like mushrooms too though. It's always psychedelic, although at points it can also feel sedating. It usually is stimulating rather than sedating though. I've done morning glory seeds quite a lot actually. Unlike what someone said, it doesn't necessarily take hours to kick in. You feel it right away, but sometimes the come up takes 2-3 hours. You'll start to trip in like an hour though. Just don't eat treated morning glory seeds. Get the untreated. Treated seeds will make you ill and will be bad for your health. There are no physical health risks to eating untreated seeds whatsoever. They can make you feel nauseous, but it's physically harmless.

Hey, BlazeJesus, welcome to the world of LSA. This past week, I have done three hits of acid( medium quality, pretty nice) and 350-400 Morning Glory seeds. First, this time or next time,buy Heavenly Blue Morning Glory seeds. They have the highest amount of LSA in them. A few quick shout outs to some fellow Bluelighters. All the posts are pretty good. The effects you get are subjective. My light dose is your heavy dose for example. Don't forget about brain chemistry.
MentalMagnificent pointed out that 350 seeds was probably the minimum good starting dose. That is correct. If you have tripped on acid or done shrooms, then 350 seeds is good. You can do more seeds if you like, but this will give you a good idea of what LSA is all about. The seeds taste like shit. If you have to, be a man and chew them up( eew). The easy way to achieve this is to get an electric coffee grinder and grind the heck out of them. When your done, get a few pieces of toilet paper and dump piles of powder in the middle of the paper. If you need more toilet paper get it. After you dump out the powder, unplug the coffee grinder ( Harm reduction ) and wipe out all the fine powder that's still stuck in there. Now, get your favorite, large drink and start parachuting the piles. You skip the nasty taste and it goes right down to your stomach.
Lexx23 pointed out that it is like sedating acid. I have experienced this myself lately. I have felt real sedating effects, that actually suprised me. LSA is definitely related to LSD. It is known as Ergine, aka d-lysergic acid amide (LSA) and d-lysergamide. As a precursor to LSD, Ergine (LSA) is DEA schedule 3 as a depressant.
LandsUnknown pointed out that you may feel some effects immediately, but there is usually a 2-3 hour come up, before you start tripping. A little food in the stomach is okay, but the less is better. There can be some nausea from weak feeling to throwing up. I recommend no alcohol or other drugs, just so you get to know the effects. Marijuana might help or add to it, but I would wait until it has kicked in and your tripping.
Last part. You can make an extract of LSA with high proof alcohol. The highest you can get. For example for everyone else, I will say Everclear or grain alcohol is preferred. Get a lot of seeds( 1000 is a good amount). Get your coffee grinder and grind up all your seeds. Get yourself a mason jar or two and some old t shirts. Take one jar and dump all your ground seeds into jar. Now pour alcohol over your seed powder. Fill it a few inches over powder. Put cap on jar and shake a few times. Let sit ( preferably in a refrigerator) for at least 24 hours. Shake occasionally.
When you feel it soaked enough, pull out of fridge and get your other jar (mason if you can get it) and take t-shirt and push in empty jar a tiny bit. Now easily slowly dump the alcohol and seed mush ( as much as you can ) each time ring out the t-shirt and mush. Throw out the mush. When your all done, the alcohol will have extracted LSA in it. Now when your ready, take a couple of sips and stop. That may be enough for you to trip out.
Sorry for the letter, just thought I'd pass on knowledge. If i made mistakes, please post and correct. Enjoy BlazeJesus or whoever else reads this.

1ohtrix, your experience is subjective and frankly wrong. Your entitled to an opinion, but your opinion is a little off. Many different factors can cause those effects.
BlazeJesus, you can disregard that post .
There might be a 2% chance of that happening, but probably not.

LSA can be good it really depends on the seeds you get, some have stronger highs or different levels of side effects.

I found morning glory cleaner even though it's a lot of seeds.

I haven't messed with it in years due to RCs coming out.

I did them when i was a kid ground them up mixed them into a drink. They made me throwup alot and my 2 friends that did them too. ( we could have come up with a better way of ingesting them) but anyways ir wasnt anything like lucy too me but i did have a slight trip going on...proble woulda felt it stronger if i didnt trow them up 15 mins after taking them. I got brightness in colors and a weird head feelin i personally didnt enjoy it and neither did my friends. But we were young coulda gone about doing them in a better way i think. After that tho i always stuck to lucy

Hey, BlazeJesus, welcome to the world of LSA. This past week, I have done three hits of acid( medium quality, pretty nice) and 350-400 Morning Glory seeds. First, this time or next time,buy Heavenly Blue Morning Glory seeds. They have the highest amount of LSA in them. A few quick shout outs to some fellow Bluelighters. All the posts are pretty good. The effects you get are subjective. My light dose is your heavy dose for example. Don't forget about brain chemistry.
MentalMagnificent pointed out that 350 seeds was probably the minimum good starting dose. That is correct. If you have tripped on acid or done shrooms, then 350 seeds is good. You can do more seeds if you like, but this will give you a good idea of what LSA is all about. The seeds taste like shit. If you have to, be a man and chew them up( eew). The easy way to achieve this is to get an electric coffee grinder and grind the heck out of them. When your done, get a few pieces of toilet paper and dump piles of powder in the middle of the paper. If you need more toilet paper get it. After you dump out the powder, unplug the coffee grinder ( Harm reduction ) and wipe out all the fine powder that's still stuck in there. Now, get your favorite, large drink and start parachuting the piles. You skip the nasty taste and it goes right down to your stomach.
Lexx23 pointed out that it is like sedating acid. I have experienced this myself lately. I have felt real sedating effects, that actually suprised me. LSA is definitely related to LSD. It is known as Ergine, aka d-lysergic acid amide (LSA) and d-lysergamide. As a precursor to LSD, Ergine (LSA) is DEA schedule 3 as a depressant.
LandsUnknown pointed out that you may feel some effects immediately, but there is usually a 2-3 hour come up, before you start tripping. A little food in the stomach is okay, but the less is better. There can be some nausea from weak feeling to throwing up. I recommend no alcohol or other drugs, just so you get to know the effects. Marijuana might help or add to it, but I would wait until it has kicked in and your tripping.
Last part. You can make an extract of LSA with high proof alcohol. The highest you can get. For example for everyone else, I will say Everclear or grain alcohol is preferred. Get a lot of seeds( 1000 is a good amount). Get your coffee grinder and grind up all your seeds. Get yourself a mason jar or two and some old t shirts. Take one jar and dump all your ground seeds into jar. Now pour alcohol over your seed powder. Fill it a few inches over powder. Put cap on jar and shake a few times. Let sit ( preferably in a refrigerator) for at least 24 hours. Shake occasionally.
When you feel it soaked enough, pull out of fridge and get your other jar (mason if you can get it) and take t-shirt and push in empty jar a tiny bit. Now easily slowly dump the alcohol and seed mush ( as much as you can ) each time ring out the t-shirt and mush. Throw out the mush. When your all done, the alcohol will have extracted LSA in it. Now when your ready, take a couple of sips and stop. That may be enough for you to trip out.
Sorry for the letter, just thought I'd pass on knowledge. If i made mistakes, please post and correct. Enjoy BlazeJesus or whoever else reads this.
This is perfect thanks. Everything I needed pretty much.
And to that other post, I can handle drug nausea pretty well tbh so it isn't something I'm even worried about.

I did just once when I was a kid, and I don't remember the procedure or dosage.
I back the too nauseous and I add it was really sleepy for me. I only would try again if I had access to the pure molecule...and I wouldn't have much hopes. YMMV

LSA containing plants are no joke. Seriously, they are extremely intense entheogens. High dose morning glory seeds are a force to be reckoned with, although they obviously come at a high cost; not only is the process of eating them disgusting, but they tend to result in a lot of nausea. However, if you can get over that, the resulting experience is incredible, profound, extremely visual, aural, beautiful. Put simply, high dose LSA is fucking life changing, but you'll pay quite the price for the experience. It's up to you to decide whether or not it's worth it. For me, the couple such experiences I had were more than worth it. God dammit they were fucking incredible.

I think that it's actually not LSA that is responsible for the psychedelic effect of these seeds. Fresh seeds contain LSH (lysergic acid hydroxy-ethylamine). Fresh morning glory seeds are realy a superiour psychedelic. LSH over time degrades to LSA, though. And older seeds tend not to be very psychedelic, but more sedating. I'vealso found that a few seeds, when fresh, hugely amplify the effects of 1P-LSD, but that old seeds rather seem to diminish the effects of this substance. So it seems to me that LSA is actually cancelling out psychedelic effects of other lysergics. That would mean that the more LSA, the less psychedelic seeds tend to be.

When i was in high school and pot was really fun and new I also heard about morning glory seeds. There were tons of the plant growing in my yard. One fall evening I placed a tarp under a large fence full of plant and shook. I blended several hundred seeds with a fruit smoothie. The effects were subtle. But definitely a good experience.
I later got some Hawaiian baby woodrose. I was walking to a wooded spot with a friend to blaze and I swallowed 6 of them. My buddy insisted that they would not work unless I chewed them
so I chewed and ingested 6 more. After we smoked I realized I was tripping hard. I turned my head and saw mulch pile which then kinda became a frog.
It was one my first trip (I think) and definitely my first hallucination. I would recommend starting out small with LSA.