View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSA trip reports.

it reminded me a bit of nutmeg in terms of sides

i dosed too high and it was excruciating so best to err on the side of caution

i fell asleep after 13 or so HBWR and then woke up to paralysis/very fast heart rate/dehydration/muscle pains/psychological terror, major effects subsided after 24 hours.

to me it felt like a deliriant in some aspects, where i dosed i couldn't work out how anyone could enjoy LSA.

i think theres probably a gd reason most people with access to any classic psychedelics don't experiment with LSA. although to me there is some worth in a truly bad trip where you are brought to your knees and give yourself over to the experience.

i should mention i vaped 200mg of the maoi harmine freebase which quite likely exacerbated the unpleasant effects. but i've read similar reports of what happens with LSA overdose.

Try a CWE (cold water extraction) with Morning Glory seeds (try to get heavenly blue) I have a trip review on my page, I very much enjoyed this... in all honesty I enjoy this more than ripping a bong. Slight nausa, but with CWE... I just took a tums xD and then didn't feel any more abdominal pain the rest of the trip.

I'm 180 lbs, I used a high dose of 450 MG seeds... I loved it. And I'm metally unstable, i've read LSD can seriously f*ck with you... as of right now, I don't find even caring if I use LSD... I'm all about this LSA xD

Not a "fun drug" very much a learning and world connecting drug.