• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides [LSA Seed Subthread] Morning Glory vs. HBWR Comparison

Morning glory seeds

The local walmart sells 2 kind of morning glory: early call mixed and ismay. Does any of these 2 actually contain lsa?

Edit: The early call seeds are black and the ismay are yellowish

if buying this kind of thing from HELL-MART i would be very very careful when ingesting them

mixed means you are getting a mixed bag, never heard of ismay

Heveanly Blue, Flying Saucers, and Pearly Whites are the types i know that have LSA in them, but its not much, you need to eat 600+ seeds. and its really not worth it

theres reasons HBWR seeds are preffered. the main being u only need about 10

Dont they coat MG in certain chemicals or is that just HBWR? If I were to buy either for tripping I would make sure they were untreated

you can usually find heavenly blues(organic non coated) at a lowes or home depot but honestly morning glories suck, made me feel really sick and the trip iis not really worth it

^^ I agree that MGS suck, but I disagree that they're not worth doing. My first trip was on crushed up seeds, and while I wouldn't do it again, it was more than enough to pique my curiosity. Lots of people have no street contacts, and RCs can be hard to find when you're just getting started. There are surely better chemicals with which to spend an afternoon, but for the newbie you can't beat the price and availability.

I always thought that seeds from stores had some sort of insecticide on them??
I suggest trying to acquire HBWR seeds instead.

I didn't like the trip I had with MGS. It took over 3 hours to come on, then I felt like I had to puke for another hour and a half. The entire time, my head was practically stuck to the couch. My thoughts were nothing but silly little farts, complete with fart sounds. Admittedly, I did feel 100% better after I finally puked and enjoyed the rest of the trip, but it was far from worth it.

i always wanted to try morning glory, but it didnt work whatever we did... i bought around 500 seeds (untreated), washed them anyway, put them in applesauce after grinding them up a bit and had my friend eat them. (we might have done something more in depth, i really dont remember, we followed instructions online somewhere)
about 20-30 minutes later he puked a few times, then just felt sick and lay on my bed for a while, we took a walk and hung out for a while and he seemed a little off but basically normal... later he told me if anything he felt kinda stoned the whole time but he definitely didnt trip at all.

Eating 10-15g of heavenly blue morning glory has provided me many a wonderful trip in the past

if your looking for an LSA trip
its probably better if you used HBWR seeds instead

i tripped balls with some recently from wal mart using the min extract thing, had crazy visuals like 2 tabs of lsd

i took 500 organic heavenly blue seeds last night and it was pretty disappointing. tbh i was expecting a lot more. there were no real hallucinations just distortions (making faces and eyeballs out of clouds or shadows seeming to be bigger than they were) fighting nausea for 3 hours... finally after violently vomiting it kicked in.

honestly i just remember my brain being a mess. i analyzed my life some but i couldn't hold a single thought for more than a few seconds. i'd go from thinking about my dead brother to why acting is so bad on tv to whether or not i should cut my hair. i definitely felt detached/pulled back from reality abit. had the aching limbs and fully dilated pupils. moving around seemed to take a lot of effort. i took them at 9:45pm, they kicked in at 12:30AMish and it is now 5:30am. my mind is still racing but has calmed some. everything else is pretty much back to normal aside from a few aching spots.

Last edited: