View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[LSA] Positive First Time HBWR Experience

Aederine

Greenlighter
Here's the report from the trip I had chewing on 5 HBWR seeds... Hope it's useful! =D

[ Timeline ]

T-01:00 - I workout with a bouncing ball and then take a hot shower, to counter vasoconstriction effects

T-00:30 - I consume a 3cm diameter piece of ginger and leave a lime sliced in half to sniff to reduce nausea

T+00:00 - I chew on 5 Argyreia Nervosa seeds with a bit of water, I leave it in my mouth for 5 minutes, swishing around and then I swallow.

T+00:45 - I feel a huge burst of energy coming from the middle of my body, it almosts lifts me out of my body. But the dose seemed to be subliminar to cause a fullblown ego death / visual psychedelic experience. I burst out laughing due to the good vibe of the energy.

T+00:50 - I naively thought the trip had failed.

T+01:30 - I'm taken by a complete joy, I lay around in the couch, rubbing my feet against the wall stickers, childlike. I'm speaking bullshit and openly laughing.

T+02:00 - Even slightly sick, I feel an urge to eat. I eat and don't get sick.

T+03:00 - Apex of euphoria, happines and enjoyment. I'm hours talking to a friend of mine, doing dumb things like rotating my cellphone in front of my face saying it's surfing on my face and laughing a lot at things like these. Time seems not to pass. Fortunately, I'm stuck forever in this joyful childlike state.

T+05:00 - Due to environmental stress, I'm lead to get really anxious, which amplifies due to my current state. I contemplate bad thoughts, but necessary ones. I try to calm down, it takes me 5 minutes, which seems like a lot.

T+08:00 - The afterglow lasted for 8 hours after initial consumption, producing a general well being, happiness, but weakness and slight dizziness.

[ Notes ]

Nausea controlled with the listed methdos. Stronger after 3 hours, but nothing too uncomfortable so as to affect my mental state.

After 3 hours I feel cold on my feet perhaps due to vasoconstriction, putting socks did the trick.

Never really appealed to me this, what were the visuals like?

I thought there were going to be visuals, but there were none to me, that's why I naively thought the trip had failed.

But the burst of joy, happiness, childlike play were EXTREME, if that wasn't clear in the language I used in the report. That alone was way beyond everything I could expect from 5 tiny seeds.

The next day I was doing dishes, listening to Shpongle, like that was the apex of perfection of life, lol. I'm not really a joyful person usually and those seeds really were like the perfect natural antidepressant.

I'm not really a joyful person usually and those seeds really were like the perfect natural antidepressant.

That is great to hear. Personally for me, and I know it differs with different people, LSA containing seeds like Morning Glory or HBWS are a wonderful full on psychedelic that is underratted among the other available psychedelics. Even years ago when I had access to quality acid I would sometimes go for a seed trip. They effect me in a good way and I don't get much body load except for some transient nausea. The visuals and insight are right up there with LSD. If all other psychedelics were gone I could get by with an occasional seed trip. I realize this is not true for others. Some people really can't tolerate the side effects. That is not true for me.

Great to hear of a positive LSA experience.