View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSA First Experience

Justin1020304

Bluelighter
Swim chewed 6 HBW seeds thinking it wasn't going to do anything considering Trying 3 and 4 days earlier with a CWE and no luck. Thinking they were just bunk seeds

-T 45min - Feeling weird but not knowing if it's placebo or not and a little upset stomach

-T 1 hr 20 min Definitely feeling something like drinking a couple glasses of wine nausea is starting to appear

- T 1 hr 45 min Coming up feeling very relaxed and sedated

-T 2 hr 15 Effects getting stronger feeling very happy and uplifted

-T 3 hr 30 min Starting to feel very pshydelic like taking some shrooms

-T 4 hr laughing at everything and can't keep smile off face still very relaxed

-T 6 hours (now as writing this) coming down but still noticeable effects but not nearly as strong as before very happy with the overall experience. Other than intense nausea at some points in the trip. Very pleased

curious if this was like eating 1 gram of mushrooms, or similar to an actual mushroom trip.

sounds like it was a pretty light trip, but enjoyable. did you see any visuals or experience musical enhancement? :)

i've tried several psychedelics, but not LSA.

I didn't mean for it to sound light haha it really wasn't was really tripping balls at one point. And I've had shrooms once about an eight but I think they were weaker ones not sure I remember they didn't look pleasant at all but I can really relate Lsa to a shrooms trip . Pupils were extremely large