View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSA Extraction tips and suggestions

BashyExperiments

Greenlighter
Okay so i have around 23 or 24 seeds left form my hbwr seeds i was going to take the seeds grind them (smash them in a bag with a hammer) then put them in a mason jar with 3 cups of water shake every 30 minutes to an hour for about 8 hours till i go to sleep and keep them in a dark place for about 2 days i will be using flitered water then screening the material out of it and leaving it in another mason jar until i dose on saturday with 2 other firends (splitting it int 1 cup doses) for the the 3 of us we all have done around 6-7 seeds and loved the effects i personally tripped the hardest and i consider myself to be the one in the group that can handle their drugs and the others consider me the psychonaut of the group should this work for a good extraction or should i do it another way *i am not doing the acetone or naptha extraction* any suggestions will be helpful thanks guys. :)

Nearly 3 days is far too long to make an LSA tea. I recommend to split each crushed dose into an teabag, add 1 dose into each separate cups of distilled water, also a squeeze of lemon juice, (optional). Cover with light proof stuff (foil), then set in fridge for around 6 to 8 hours, I have found that any longer than 8 hours increases the nausea and lethargy unnecessarily.

Also, try sublingual HBWRs by chewing, then leaving chunks in a pool of saliva under tongue for around half hour. This is the method I have had the most impressive effects from.

Have fun.

Yeah just dont swallow them because I finally found some HBWR seeds down in the boot and the nausea was pretty intense. I thought they would be easier on the GI than morning glory... i was wrong.

ive already left them under my tongue before, and 3 days isnt too long im starting it tonight and dosing either friday or saturday.

old thread but 3 days was not too long at all we tripped very hard one of my best trips with my friend dylan may he rest in peace.