LSA Extraction Help?

jayy420

Greenlighter
Are there any LSA extraction techniques for hawaiian baby woodrose seeds that:

-don't take over 24 hours
-don't involve naphtha or lighter fluid
-will stop the nausea

Thanks!!!

I do have one, It basically is 2 water extractions, one with ungrinded seeds and basic cold water extract 30ml/seed (I use sodium bicarbonate) for 1-2 hours(basic water is supposed to repel LSA and analogs) then dry them grind them, do the same but with acid water or lemon juice10ml to 20ml/seed (supposed to attract LSA and analogs), for 3-4 hours, filter, and you are good to go, it will taste awful but you get less nausea and more fun.

Yes and no. The body high you get on LSA can feel like LSD but there isn't really anything for visuals.
All I noticed was everything looked a little dreamy but that's it.

LSA is ALOT like cannabis when you have 0 tolerance and a dab of cbd rich oil.

Yes and no. The body high you get on LSA can feel like LSD but there isn't really anything for visuals.
All I noticed was everything looked a little dreamy but that's it.

Try adding some peppermint oil somewhere in the mix and the visuals become a lot more noticeable. Sometimes called "lsh" but no one seems to have proved this. Although I believe it effects the visuals very positively be aware, vasoconstriction Will now come with this high. Also I find this drug to be completely unsimilar to pot, and on a whole different leve. Careful tripping everyone.