View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSA EXtraction Alcohol Dosage Help

MainStream

Greenlighter
Hey guys, I'm MainStream and I'm new here.

My friend was wondering how much rubbing alcohol should be used if you are only using 150 seeds. Is there an exact amount or ratio? He is using the polar and nonpolar extraction method. I know this may sound like a stupid question, but he really needs to know.

Also, whats the difference between the cold water extraction method and the P/NP extraction method? Which alone is better? NOT which is easier.

Last edited:
it'd help to know what kind of seeds and FYI isopropanol is going to give you the full spectrum extraction,I think...therefore I am?...high right now.
Tell us what seeds you are using and then we can give you guidance....young Luke., errr, is it Obi-Wan?...whatever.

it'd help to know what kind of seeds and FYI isopropanol is going to give you the full spectrum extraction,I think...therefore I am?...high right now.
Tell us what seeds you are using and then we can give you guidance....young Luke., errr, is it Obi-Wan?...whatever.

That just made my day. He's using Hawaiian Baby Wood Rose seeds. Also, he realized it would give him the full spectrum extraction. Is that bad?

Honestly, a full spectrum extraction will pull the "bad" and the "good" so, IMO, it seems pointless.
The first time I did HBWR I just ground them up and ate the powder...it was the most intense trip of my life, by far.
I ate way more seeds (40-50) than I needed, I'd say to make 10 doses out of the 150 seeds you have, but make sure you have fairly fresh seeds and that they are viable.
I cracked each seed open before grinding and the dried up non-viable seeds were thrown out.
I ate HBWR fairly regularly, every day, for about a month. I know this is supposedly not good due to tolerance, but like ayahuasca, I noticed very little tolerance with HBWR.
Make sure to give yourself a couple of hours for the come-up before you decide whether or not to re-dose.
Anyway, like I said, just grind 'em up, put the powder in gel caps and hang on...HBWR gets a lot of bad press, but for me, they were outfuckingstanding.

Honestly, a full spectrum extraction will pull the "bad" and the "good" so, IMO, it seems pointless.
The first time I did HBWR I just ground them up and ate the powder...it was the most intense trip of my life, by far.
I ate way more seeds (40-50) than I needed, I'd say to make 10 doses out of the 150 seeds you have, but make sure you have fairly fresh seeds and that they are viable.
I cracked each seed open before grinding and the dried up non-viable seeds were thrown out.
I ate HBWR fairly regularly, every day, for about a month. I know this is supposedly not good due to tolerance, but like ayahuasca, I noticed very little tolerance with HBWR.
Make sure to give yourself a couple of hours for the come-up before you decide whether or not to re-dose.
Anyway, like I said, just grind 'em up, put the powder in gel caps and hang on...HBWR gets a lot of bad press, but for me, they were outfuckingstanding.

Wow... Thanks for all the details. I will definitely try the powder form first. Would a CWE remove less of the good stuff?