View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSA doesn't work for me

heroinaddict

Greenlighter
I've tried LSA 4 times now, twice with morning glory seeds and twice with hawaiian baby woodrose seeds. The morning glory seeds did not make me nauseous at all and gave me a slight body high (first time 75, second time 150 seeds) however I got no psychedelic effect whatsoever from the seeds, weed even has more of a mental psychedelic effect than those seeds, not to mention got no visuals, although that was a low dose.

Yesterday I ate 10 hbwr seeds and all they did was make me feel sick and dizzy like I had flu or something and they made me throw up. these did not have any psychedelic effect on me and I literally just slept all day and could barely keep my eyes open. I then decided to try a lower dose so I consumed 4 hbwr seeds after the last seeds had worn off. I took them at 7pm and woke up at 12pm to realise I had been asleep all that time. how comes others report of an lsd like trip, they do not work at all for me.

what could cause this? does this mean I would not be able to enjoy LSD or shrooms?

hey well this maybe a couple of things first it could be that the seeds have been treated to not contain LSA, if you live in a country like Australia this will be the reason why. Also the seeds could have had a poison covering them to stop people doing what you trying to achieve, that would explain the sickness. If you want to get ones that work i would hit up the ebay and look up "organic" Hawaiin baby woodrose seeds that will set you on the road to a nice trip.

P.S also a little tip, drop them in water and if the sink they are good to eat.

also forgot to mention LSD or shrooms will make u trip like you have never tripped before <3 LSD <3

In addition to what the above poster said about the seeds being treated (make sure you buy untreated seeds or you will get sick)...

You have to keep in mind the natural variation involved in plant compounds. There's little way of knowing how potent the morning glory seeds will be batch to batch. Furthermore, you mention going up to 150 seeds. I used to get full-blown trips on morning glory (visuals, synesthesia, time dilation, the whole deal) by taking 10x that many seeds. That's right ,1500 seeds. I'm not saying I recommend doing that--many people run into vasoconstriction and other issues. But just to let you know waht you're up against.

Might want to try extracting the LSA. THat way, you don't have to flat up eat the seeds (I know, it's horrid!!) and it's a lot easier to consomme. My first time was with 11 seeds of HBWR and it was pretty great! Keep in mind WHERE you get them also has an effect. This new place I get them, it takes about 50 HBWR seeds to do the same that 12 did from another place.

Yeah quality from different vendors differs greatly, if you find a good source stock up son, LSA is great stuff!

I never did the Hbwr before but morning glory. Your morning glory dose seems way too low. First time I tried I did 150 also and felt weird and sleepy and that's it. Tried it again later at 400 and had a full blown trip with visuals everywhere. So that being said the 75 and 150 probably weren't enough to do anything I've heard it works at that low for some people but my bf and I had no luck with that many. And if you try to trip too close together (like within days) that also makes it impossible to trip cause LSA has instant threw the roof tolerance but it only lasts a week or two. Besides that like they said, check the vender, choose organic, do research about LSA recommended brands cause not all are equal.

I've had one of my most memorable night outs on 3gs Morning Glory Seeds, helped me feel like I'm on top of the world. Don't underestimate them, theres really a big power laying in them. Shamans knew that.

I always needed a little weed to kick the trip in and remove the nausea. Normally when people say that with psyches it means they are weak or inactive but believe me that really went from feeling like I poisoned myself to a great introduction to LSD like compounds.

Raging hardons and anorgasmia. That could be good for sex.
Wait, shouldn't it work the opposite of vasodilators, such as PDE5 inhibitors? Hmm.

Random thought patterns and sleeplessness weren't worth the trouble, and that was with the best quality seeds tried. Would have to look for which those were.

Would expect cleaner and more potent drugs to be more enjoyable, yes.

The biggest factor isn't potency, I don't think, but not using finely ground up seeds, because even if the seeds are eaten, I believe the seed starch passes through the stomach undigested and I believe that the ergine (lysergic acid amide) is tightly packed inside the starch. Best simple method is to infuse finely ground up seeds in water, filter the solids using a straining bag, and then evaporate the resulting liquid in a food dehydrator or just at room temperature; and they say it's important to do so in the dark. (Someone should leave their extract out in the daylight all day in order to put that rumor to the test.)

Also, what's with the spreading of the rumor about treated seeds? Why do you spread rumors, huh? I maintain an information archive on morning glory seeds (which, by the way, refers to all ~1500 species of plants, including Argyreia nervosa) in an attempt to get accurate information about them out there: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/entries/7141-morning-glory-seed-information-archive

Last edited: