Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Low tolerance to E/mdma...

soulz

Greenlighter
Hi,

I have read rules and I believe this is the correct forum to post my question. If this is not the case I apologize before hand and if it can be moved to the correct forum or guide me where to post these type of questions I will appreciate it.

As the title state I believe I have low tolerance to the popular brands I dont know if I can say names.

Basically what happens and since I have been reading here and on the web I know the basic and precautions. But my personal case is I have rolled maybe 4 times in 4 years, first time wasnt bad actually was okey no side effects only the typical ones, hangover, no appetite, etc... but the thing is a couple of time even with half i been expericing a very bad shorten of breath, nausea, to freakout almost feeling like dying. I have tried dancing, relaxing and even if i been ahving a good time.. i still experience such thing is this normal or should I stop, or what can I do to prevent the previous things. The only thing I have came up with is the following question which also I dont know if I can ask it here or even in the whole forum:

I am not asking where to find it or anything. I just want to know if I want to do some kinda of E/mdma...

What is the mellowest/light pill (Like name and color) I only want to feel good, relaxed, energy for a whole festival or at least most of it (10 hours)???? I have read pillreports of what can i can get locally but sometimes it doesnt apply to me the experience of the user who has tested that is why i wanted to ask. I just dont want to feel the above side effects or at least feel them very light. Is there anything out here for my particular case or do i have to do supplements or something can I have advice?

If its mdma, all that matters is the dose you take of it. 100-120 for a smooth ride thats absolutely incredible. Keep in mind mdma only lasts 4-6 hours usually, so dont expect a 10 hour ride. (Dont re-dose constantly in hopes of achieving this either) Mdma is mdma. If a pill with a certain logo on it is 200mg.......... and another with a different logo is 200mg....... Its the same damn thing. Mdma is mdma.

If its mdma, all that matters is the dose you take of it. 100-120 for a smooth ride thats absolutely incredible. Keep in mind mdma only lasts 4-6 hours usually, so dont expect a 10 hour ride. (Dont re-dose constantly in hopes of achieving this either) Mdma is mdma. If a pill with a certain logo on it is 200mg.......... and another with a different logo is 200mg....... Its the same damn thing. Mdma is mdma.

I am going to give you an example, hopefully I am not violating any rules... if a take armani purple... half the pill I feel as described..... so I was wondering if I can avoid such thing.. or if there is pills that can do what I also described I understand rides dont last 10 hours... but at least energy does and you are awake that is fine for me.. i just take them so i can handle 10 hours of dancing and music and good vibes :)

A lot of the pills about at the moment are pretty high dosed (200mg+) this could lead to a lot of problems and has seen an increased number of people seeking medical attention. For a lot of people the come up can be pretty rough and scary but once they actually come up the ride is great fun.

Check on Pillreports for the pills you have been taking, make sure that what your taking is actually MDMA and not a combination/adulterated pill.

Usually after the come up its great fun, it should not make you freak out, feel sick etc.

A lot of the pills about at the moment are pretty high dosed (200mg+) this could lead to a lot of problems and has seen an increased number of people seeking medical attention. For a lot of people the come up can be pretty rough and scary but once they actually come up the ride is great fun.

Check on Pillreports for the pills you have been taking, make sure that what your taking is actually MDMA and not a combination/adulterated pill.

Usually after the come up its great fun, it should not make you freak out, feel sick etc.

I dont not have a kit to test them. How can I do such thing without it? Am i allow to ask where can i get a kit in the US?

Aside from that I have research them and a couple of them some people do mention they are mellow or something like that. But most fo the people testing them and if taking them always pop 2 or 3 which for me is just to much I am fine with 1 or even half. But I do not understand why I always get those effects all my friends are always fine nothing like that :(.

That is why I asked if there a type that is lighter or if I can dose it differently o supplements or at least do what I am asking ( i know is hard: energy, relax, light trip )

If a half a pill is too much perhaps try a quarter. To be honest not many people complain that their pills are too strong for long. You could try and take it on a full stomach which might prolong the uptake. Some people always vomit on the come up, in fact some people look forward to a cheeky chuck because they know their night will eventually start.

There is no way of giving you an answer about what type of pill. I had a purple armarni 15 years ago in Paris and I can be certain we are not talking about the same press. Even within the same city it is common for the same colour and print to exist with different batches from different sources. Unless you know the mg in your pill it is impossible to judge one batch from the next.

If a half a pill is too much perhaps try a quarter. To be honest not many people complain that their pills are too strong for long. You could try and take it on a full stomach which might prolong the uptake. Some people always vomit on the come up, in fact some people look forward to a cheeky chuck because they know their night will eventually start.

There is no way of giving you an answer about what type of pill. I had a purple armarni 15 years ago in Paris and I can be certain we are not talking about the same press. Even within the same city it is common for the same colour and print to exist with different batches from different sources. Unless you know the mg in your pill it is impossible to judge one batch from the next.
Thanks for the reply. I do understand they change and all that and if you don't test it well then you just experience it.

But your response helped me I believe the only ones here right now are Smiley's: yellow and red and armanis: black and purple. I have read pillreports and Smiley's have bad reputation of being duds or bunks. Most of the comments and reports are old so I wonder if that still apply since they have told me those are very light. I am considering it.

A side question will be like you said if I try a quarter let say 9 pm how much should I wait for a second quarter an so on?

20 minutes personally. Personally I know very few people who find such a low dose enjoyable but not all humans are the same. Splitting a half pill over half an hour migh make it manageable.

I dont not have a kit to test them. How can I do such thing without it? Am i allow to ask where can i get a kit in the US?

Aside from that I have research them and a couple of them some people do mention they are mellow or something like that. But most fo the people testing them and if taking them always pop 2 or 3 which for me is just to much I am fine with 1 or even half. But I do not understand why I always get those effects all my friends are always fine nothing like that :(.

you can get test kits from dancesafe, ez-test or a variety of other vendors.

there are a variety of reasons why mdma affects you more than others. it could be a receptor polymorphism that increases binding to mdma, it could be that your liver enzymes work slower (you could be a cyp2d6 poor metaboliser), ....

i really don't understand why you'd rather search for weak pills rather than just take less. with all these 200mg+ pills floating around half a pill is a good dose for most people. why not just start with a quarter and redose another quarter at around one hour (mdma takes something like 45 minutes until you really feel it) until you are where you want to be?

you can get test kits from dancesafe, ez-test or a variety of other vendors.

there are a variety of reasons why mdma affects you more than others. it could be a receptor polymorphism that increases binding to mdma, it could be that your liver enzymes work slower (you could be a cyp2d6 poor metaboliser), ....

i really don't understand why you'd rather search for weak pills rather than just take less. with all these 200mg+ pills floating around half a pill is a good dose for most people. why not just start with a quarter and redose another quarter at around one hour (mdma takes something like 45 minutes until you really feel it) until you are where you want to be?
I want to thank you for all your replies. Also I seen great feedback and help by you personally in other threads.

I have been suggested the same thing doing quarters each hour to get to where I want to be which is basically: relaxed, mellow trip, chatty, friendly and if a grind or anything is fine. I just hate the short breath, nausea ( I know sometimes unavailable) and feeling like I am going to faint or die even thought I am having a blast.

I know also pills have to be tested I guess I didn't prepared my self in advance I trust the source. But I will invest in one when I get back from trip. I also understand pill act differently on each individual can you guys advice me if any experience or opinion you might have:

I am 27, 5'6, around 166-170 lbs I fluctuate there because I am trying to get lean and we'll I consider myself a gym rat. They might be the light purple a|x or maybe red or yellow smiley I have read reports of both and some are not updated but I get an idea and also sometimes they don't have an actual consumption description. What do you guys think about those two l? Which one should be more adequate? Are they around also 200mg? And also I haven't read any suggestion when it comes to a festival if ia 2-3 days can you do e the three days as suggested just one max.per day in quarters?

Sorry for the long and rookie or dumb questions. Any violation I apologize

Just my suggestion. I wouldn't take anything I don't reagent test. I looked up the pills your were talking about any there was all kinds of results ranging from legit to MDA, to pipes. So without testing...your literally putting yourself in harms way. No party is worth not testing first. I'd rather go sober then take an unknown substance. But hey. It's not my life in jeopardy. Also doing the titrating doses it going to be underwhelming IMO. especially if they're low dose to begin with. Sorry if I'm being harsh but I'm speaking out of experience who took untested pills and almost died.

Just my suggestion. I wouldn't take anything I don't reagent test. I looked up the pills your were talking about any there was all kinds of results ranging from legit to MDA, to pipes. So without testing...your literally putting yourself in harms way. No party is worth not testing first. I'd rather go sober then take an unknown substance. But hey. It's not my life in jeopardy. Also doing the titrating doses it going to be underwhelming IMO. especially if they're low dose to begin with. Sorry if I'm being harsh but I'm speaking out of experience who took untested pills and almost died.
I fully understand. Is a trust worthy source for years that is why, but you are right. Can you explain what you ssaid about titrating doses. If do that is. Because of low tolerance :(