• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Psychedelics Low IQ revolution?

No_more_evry_monday

Bluelighter
Hey guys , i have a philosophical qustion i gues..
As this World is mostly brainwashed,manipulated and fucked to go in direction that only those few "big" nasty/evil People want i feel despret need to change something about it.. i started by trying to spread joy/happines and love to evry living Being i come acros (narcs stay the fuk away plox),but i feel that is kinda to little to late ;s so i have a idea to spread (give for free) shrooms to hordes of People on concerts, festivals even some silent or not silent protests in the city.. imo that would expend conciousness of a few more possible World changers

I have a friend that tells me that would br reckless and dangerous, but at this point i see her view as to passive in this point of time and it kinda gets me sad/mad (but thats coz im kinda in love with her) what do you guys think about this? Also if you have any ideas your self pour em out and lets hope FBi or china is not reading lel

It's not an IQ problem, it's more of a lack of spiritual consciousness in people. They all seem washed up braindead low iq mofos bcs of how the media molds them up from babies. It's worse now than it was 20 years ago tbh, having God in your life is not a bad thing...

It's not an IQ problem, it's more of a lack of spiritual consciousness in people. They all seem washed up braindead low iq mofos bcs of how the media molds them up from babies. It's worse now than it was 20 years ago tbh, having God in your life is not a bad thing...
Would you not agree in that sad case whitch is reality , that giving shrooms to People would awaken them

Would you not agree in that sad case whitch is reality , that giving shrooms to People would awaken them
Yes, however don't think everybody will react positive to it. In fact, that's why they stopped selling mushrooms in the Netherlands. There were a few casualties...not everybody will react as you are thinking and turn to a Joe Rogan Experience Listener enlightened motherfucker. I've given my dad more than 100mg of MDMA and he fucking fell asleep. Giving psychedelics to everyone is not the answer to humanity, the thing that the people are now so detached from their spiritual side is fucking saddening. It's time for people to wake the fuck up and realize they're spiritual beings having a human experience, not the other way around. Or in another scenario it's also time for the son of God to put this place in fucking order(I'm not Christian btw, you can interpret that as you wish.)

That is the point of my idea ( if i had Tons of shrooms to give away)
Your idea has been tried(sorta) in the 60's, lots of people tried acid and somehow people were more awoken than they're now tbh but most of them turned expanding their consciousness into an hedonistic thing...others did way too much of it and went literally crazy. well dude, as long as you're awoken and know your shit. Don't worry bout the others too much, work on your Spiritual growth. Some of them might still need more lives to finally get it right. I think of myself as an old soul, so I've already accepted the fact that not all ppl are acting how we wished for. Don't forget the world is a Dichotomy, nothing is absolute. There's always opposites, therefore for awoken people to exist...there has to be people that aren't. I don't wanna sound redundant but i guess you know what I mean now.

I’ve tried this, it won’t work… Psychedelics are just a catalyst but if you don’t have the proper framework, if anything they can possibly be detrimental. Especially as those “few evil people” have learned to use this medicine in ways against us.

Doesn’t mean don’t give out psychedelics, it means do so intelligently. Don’t expect the psychedelic alone to change the world.

-GC

Psychedelics will often give enlightenment if you are looking for enlightenment. They can also give a wonderful "group mind" experience at a Grateful Dead show where thousands of other people are going for the same thing. They can also give earth shattering sex. They can also give a hedonistic..... You get the point.

Yeah, if you give any effort or preparation to experiencing God or enlightenment at all, they will take you in that direction. It does take an effort to prepare your set to go in that direction, also probably your setting.