View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Low dose LSD tolerance

Domicrow

Greenlighter
I have been thinking recently about this, say (hypothetically) that I took 50mcg of LSD on a Monday and tried to repeat the experiment on that Thursday. Would tolerance be as big an issue as if I had taken 200mcg the close together or does tolerance recover faster from lower doses?

By the way if it makes a difference I am actually talking about 1p LSD but I understand these chemicals are essentially the same. Please correct me if that was an idiotic thing to assume.

The tolerance doesn't recover faster in your hypothesis, it just doesn't go up as much in the first place so yes in that sense you recover to baseline relatively sooner. You can expect that how high tolerance goes up depends on dosage and how effective the drug is: for example NBOMe compounds with high affinity agonism may produce relatively higher tolerance.

I don't think it's crazy to assume 1P-LSD and LSD are quite similar for these very rough estimations and comparisons of tolerance being produced.

This graph based on averaging from several estimated datapoints shows how we expect tolerance drops over time. This is in 100% but if you wanted to make it more quantitative, for a 200 ug dose it would just be a bigger curve starting higher, while for 50 ug it would be a more miniature version.

2qvcw79.jpg

Unfortunately with frequent tripping these matters become a lot more complex and thus a lot less predictable. Think of semi chronic tolerance from tripping very often, or one occasional week of tripping three times. For the third trip it will be quite a tolerance but hard to estimate exactly how high.

Last edited: