• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Low dose causing diarrhea?

Espiritus

Bluelighter
I took about 60mg and had the shits 5 times, which usually doesn't happen to me. I'm assuming it's anxiety. Does MDMA cause anxiety when it's a lower dose? I'm guessing it's anxiety because when I calmed myself down, the poops went away even right when they were about to come out. Normally I take 100mg.

It shouldn't, unless you took it while you were already sick. I did that and regretted it. There is anxiety during the comeup, yes, but I took 75 mg without experiencing what you did. *shrug*

It shouldn't, unless you took it while you were already sick. I did that and regretted it. There is anxiety during the comeup, yes, but I took 75 mg without experiencing what you did. *shrug*

I wasn't sick. Well..I ate dinner half an hour before dosing. That might have upset my stomach

Probably the food you ate. But i always end up taking a huge shit on any drug that affects serotonin.

Probably the food you ate. But i always end up taking a huge shit on any drug that affects serotonin.
Yes, same here.
Not really diarrhea as was the case for the OP, but these substances do get the bowels moving lol

This is an interesting topic, I definitely agree when I take MDMA theres some funny business going down there, usually for the better once its sorted though. I have a decently large circle that take recreational drugs, but i have 3 friends who cannot take MDMA as they end up on the toilet all night and it ends up a horrible experience without fail. I say this with the utmost love and care for them, but the 3 of them are all quite overweight and I've always wondered if this had anything to do with it.

I definitely have had to go during the comeup but just once and it was great after but this time it was like 5 times lol it was starting to annoy and even scare me a bit

This is an interesting topic, I definitely agree when I take MDMA theres some funny business going down there, usually for the better once its sorted though. I have a decently large circle that take recreational drugs, but i have 3 friends who cannot take MDMA as they end up on the toilet all night and it ends up a horrible experience without fail. I say this with the utmost love and care for them, but the 3 of them are all quite overweight and I've always wondered if this had anything to do with it.

Sounds like they shouldn't take it at a festival because ending up in a port-a-potty all night would be gross. Thankfully I was home this time but I thought holy shit (no pun intended), what if this happened at a show?!

I definitely have had to go during the comeup but just once and it was great after but this time it was like 5 times lol it was starting to annoy and even scare me a bit

Do you take a magnesium supplement? If so, maybe you took too much.

I wasn't sick. Well..I ate dinner half an hour before dosing. That might have upset my stomach

Dose at least an hour after eating. Rolling right after eating is guaranteed to cause nausea, I'm surprised you didn't puke.