• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Low dose Adderall with MDMA

Cdilly93

Bluelighter
I'm just looking to spice up my next roll just a tad, it will be at a rave, and i tend to have a burst of energy dancing like crazy for the first hour when i roll but then i slow down alot relativley fast and just want to chill the rest of the night, which im not a huge fan of when im raving. i would think that adderall would help solve this problem, along with maybe giving me a slight different rolling experience (good or bad, idk?) how would say a dose of 10mg IR adderall along with the MDMA effect my roll? thanks :)

Hard to say, but for me they would overlap and add to each other except during the time I abused mdma. Mostly it would just give me a stronger buzz and euphoria that would last a lot longer, but the peak wouldn't be extended. It could be different for you though, so the only way to know for sure is to try it. Be safe though, and hydrate yourself!

Yeah, 10 mg IR is a smallish dose. That's a good dose to start with if this is your first time combining the two. It should be a good experience though.

Hard to say, but for me they would overlap and add to each other except during the time I abused mdma. Mostly it would just give me a stronger buzz and euphoria that would last a lot longer, but the peak wouldn't be extended. It could be different for you though, so the only way to know for sure is to try it. Be safe though, and hydrate yourself!

Yeah, 10 mg IR is a smallish dose. That's a good dose to start with if this is your first time combining the two. It should be a good experience though.
ive read about some drugs that can kill your roll (coke for example) could that possibly happen with adderall? And also, if i were to take 5mg, would that be too small of a dose to do anything?

Hmm, I doubt it. I've combined mdma with Adderall/Ritalin many times, but I've yet to experience the roll disappearing because of it. But, I have had it barely upping the high, though that was when I used both too often.

Yeah, for addy I think 5 mg won't do much. With that said, the IR should let you know if it's too little or not pretty quickly so you can just take the other half of that's the case.

It's been a while, but those 10mg addy pills are pretty tiny, right? I use to take two of those, or the 30mg ones, when I combined them. Just a reference, but yeah, it can be somewhat unpredictable so watch out when mixing uppers like those together.

ive read about some drugs that can kill your roll (coke for example) could that possibly happen with adderall?

speed surely kills the roll for me. there's also an interesting report in the trip reports section where someone does insane doses of both (confirmed in the hospital) and hardly feels anything until the amphetamine wears off.

but i really have no idea how to predict if that's gonna happen to you. there are many conflicting reports and i guess you'd have to try it to know it...

Have you first tried caffeine & MDMA? I find that caffeine is good enough to add the boost of energy without increasing the side effects.

Have you first tried caffeine & MDMA? I find that caffeine is good enough to add the boost of energy without increasing the side effects.
No i havnt, Does it tweak the high quite noticably? And at what doses? Because i intake quite high doses of caffeine daily (about 500mg) so it doesnt do much for me regularly, and i really want to try to feel somewhat different for this next roll, dont get me wrong just a roll is absolute a blast, i just want to add a little more punch :)

No i havnt, Does it tweak the high quite noticably? And at what doses? Because i intake quite high doses of caffeine daily (about 500mg) so it doesnt do much for me regularly

I notice it from doses of around 75-100mg. It doesn't tweak the high at all, just adds more energy and euphoria. I also take caffeine everyday in doses ranging from 150-300mg and it still works for me. I'd at least suggest trying that first before you move onto combining amphetamines. I'm pretty sure the boost you're looking for could be achieved from simply caffeine whereas combining amphetamines could become far too speedy/physically uncomfortable. Combining amphetamines will cause noticably higher side effects (jaw clenching, sweating etc) and potentially worsen the comedown. Not to mention that adderall is much better used when you want to get on a massive study/work hype ;)

I notice it from doses of around 75-100mg. It doesn't tweak the high at all, just adds more energy and euphoria. I also take caffeine everyday in doses ranging from 150-300mg and it still works for me. I'd at least suggest trying that first before you move onto combining amphetamines.

i've been thinking about opening a thread about the combination with caffeine, hoping that people would give that answer.

as someone who doesn't usually drink caffeine, i feel a bit of euphoria when i do (though i'm wondering if i'm the only one who does ;) ). and it feels qualitatively (although orders of magnitude lower in intensity) similar to a low dose of mdma, so i figured they might go well together.

have you had any additional problems peeing when combined with caffeine (considering caffeine being a diuretic. i thought that might be problematic when you often have a full bladder and still can't let it flow while rolling...)?
or might some of these side effects they even cancel out due to (iirc?) them having opposite effects on vasopressin?

Not to mention that adderall is much better used when you want to get on a massive study/work hype ;)

no way, amphetamine is the ultimate party drug for when you don't want to be out of your head ;)

have you had any additional problems peeing when combined with caffeine (considering caffeine being a diuretic. i thought that might be problematic when you often have a full bladder and still can't let it flow while rolling...)?

Not that I've noticed but I never really have problems peeing anyway. I just don't pee until the comedown and keep water consumption relatively low (2 bottles of 500ml across the whole evening usually).

no way, amphetamine is the ultimate party drug for when you don't want to be out of your head

If you're not out of your head at a party you're doing it wrong ;). I guess I've never really tried recreational doses of amps. I've got some great buzzes going from ritalin before but only while studying.

sounds good. i'll definitely try a little boost with some coffee the next time.

:D. you know there are times when you want to actually tell if one of the local djs or your favourite one is playing and remember some details of the set other than that it was awesome (and especially awesome once you get closer to the speakers) ;)
amphetamine is perfect for such occasions.

you know there are times when you want to actually tell if one of the local djs or your favourite one is playing and remember some details of the set other than that it was awesome (and especially awesome once you get closer to the speakers)

Unless I've got really drunk prior to dropping or ended up taking too much I can usually remember the whole night pretty lucidly. The only thing I'm not overly keen on with MD is when you fall around because your balance is fucked..

Considering that there was a time that most XTC pills would contain some amphetamine as well, and maybe they still do, I reckon it's a fairly standard combination. There was a thread on here some time ago said best keep to a low dose of amps to prevent the roll getting too tweaky.

Unless I've got really drunk prior to dropping or ended up taking too much I can usually remember the whole night pretty lucidly. The only thing I'm not overly keen on with MD is when you fall around because your balance is fucked..

my memory usually gets a bit hazy from a standard dose, but what really surprises me every time that i don't recognise tracks that i know intimately while on mdma. it's only when i come down that i'm thinking "wtf, why was i just sitting there talking when etnica played trip tonite? i should have danced my ass off to that tune."

I find this combo to be far better than mdma, except my idea of low dose is much higher than yers due to my high amphetamine permatolerance
protip: take the speed first, and then evaluate how high you are before you take the md. Take less md than you normally would and be sure to stay hydrated and cool, as amphetamine raises body temperature on its own.