• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Low 225mg DXM dose. Need to kick it up.

Speed King

Bluelighter
I have 300mg. I am at 225mg. Super low dosage. I'm out of just about everything. I have diphenhydramine, Doxylamine, Valium and a little Oxycodone. Suggestions?

Are we talking about DxM powder or cough medicine with dxm as an active ingredient?

- HS

225mg probably has you at the first or second plateau. All the other meds listed will have a sedation effects, which will probably take you down a plateau, if anything I'd just take the the rest of your dxm, and use the valuim or oxy to comedown when the time comes.

- Hopeless Soul

Yea, that's a good idea. I'll wait till it all kicks in and then eat.The powder would be nice.
Took some spice resin hit. 300mg is just right dose of DXM. I think the 12.5 mg of diphenhydramine hci, I took, helped a bit because of icing out side effects. I think a total of of three light spice hits were consumed.

Last edited:
Im definately on the downswing with this trip. Just fucking found tagamet. Could of used it four hours ago. I took Tagamet and in 45 minutes plan on taking some Valium. Maybe the tag will play with the trip.

http://dxm.darkridge.com/calc.html I find this is pretty accurate. Stay safe. I reccomend adding weed as this will likely counteract the nausea and shakes. Remember, this drug causes serotinergic activity so DO NOT combine with other medications that act on seratonin.

I have given up on DXM... I used to love it... In the last year of DMX'ing, I switched to Delsym, instead of store brand Coricidin... Those were bad news... I would buy 3 Delsyms, and just feel buzzed.. No trips like I used to get... I am not going back to pills, and not gonna do 4 5oz Delsyms a night.. I hit my limit