L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Love thy nieghbour

femaletrouble

Bluelighter
Ok ive been friends with a couple that live right across from me for the past 5yrs. Callin in most nights for a cuppa an small talk. Last october her husband dies she now lives alone with her two small dogs btw she has quite abit of arturitus in her legs. So im still callin around every nite to give her abit of company has she doesant get out much. Also she is 64 im 47. Now im gettin the inpression she is gettin feelings for me which im not causing e.g. im not flirting with her or lookin at her sergestively or anythin. Now what do i do if she makes it obvious that she wants to take are friendship further? I must mention that i suffer badly with social anxiety. I dont want to ruin are friendship but if she is startin to get strong feelings for me how do i keep it amicable?
I want to keep seein her just has a friend is that possible?

Your 'still' calling around after her husband died ? What does that say about the friendship?

If your her only contact then you should expect a range of emotions and feelings projected on you - love, hate, passion,need, hate etc.

If you have zero sexual attraction to the person and have zero thoughts about taking this friendly relationship any further then you make it clear in a friendly way. You do not need to be offensive - when she says anything 'off' (we all know what 'off' means) ignore it, or simply say no.

yeah sounds iffy.

just gotta wait till she does something bait then be all like "nah i ain't down for that shit"

if she propositions or makes a move on you but you're simply not interested because she's not your type or whatever, just be honest and tell her. it could be that she's wanting to hook up with you because she's lonely and you're the only one there (it can be difficult at times to distinguish between "just being nice" and "flirting", and certain situations can make them even easier to mix up), so perhaps you could start taking her out so she can socialize and meet people and find somebody else (i have social anxiety too so dont tell me you cant do it).