• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Love rose glass pipe

Ladyice215

Greenlighter
Buying Oil burners can be a pain if you're from a small town.

1. *Removed Source Information*
2. Type in " Glass love roses tube/bowl 4" Thick glass gift

These were originally made to burn floral oils. Hence the name oil burner. It's been mislabeled as a methamphetamine pipe because methamphetamine users quickly saw that the oil burner also worked superlatively with the devils dandruff, crystal meth, etc. People have come to wrongfully reference the oil burner as a methamphetamine pipe. Site moderators will take this forum down after I post this. I don't know why? Its just glass.

Last edited by a moderator:
It won't be taken down because "its a meth pipe", this thread will be closed because you're SOURCING.

I don't think sourcing applies to paraphernalia, does it??

Even if this might get taken down, thanks for mentioning it, I've been looking for one of these at a reasonable price.

Not going to close but I did remove your source information. Shouldn't be that hard to figure out anyways.

I don't think sourcing applies to paraphernalia, does it??

I would think it should, otherwise anyone can shill for any old thing they have a financial interest in using BL, and that's not part of this websites mission.

Last off topic post, I promise.

How is it intended? If it is just tinted glass probably not, other than making it possibly a little more difficult to see how caked the dope gets. If it’s applied on top of the glass, like another layer of tinting, I’d avoid using it.