• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Lots of Codeine, fuck the festival outside, help me pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

delphinen

Bluelighter
Tomorrow is "festival" in my town and I scored a box of 20 50mg Codeine/25mg Diclofenac, plus with some like 20mg Lorazepam and five 350mg Carisoprodol that I was saving- I don't drink alcohol and I am not a social person, I just want to feel good doing my own, could someone help me with the rates and the intervals I should take these drugs in a more or less safely manner? (I a HUGE tolerance to all of them btw)

Thanks in advance.

We can't help you with this because we don't know your body. You know your body.

I wouldn't mix the soma with either of those drugs. Mixing soma and benzos or opiates is asking for a hard time. If you aren't a regular soma user I would wait until you were somewhere that you can crash before you take it. Soma isn't predictable enough. Especially for someone who is naive to the effects of it.

Look around on erowid, do a google search, or poke around Bluelight and find out how other people have dosed.

Be careful and do your research.

I have to second euphoric nod here, you are the only one who knows your body, start small, if you can't feel it after a half hour do some more, as en also said don't mix benzos and opiates.

With that i have to close this, all we could ever do is speculate and that is incredibly harmful.

Status
Not open for further replies.