• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Lot of weed for meth comedown

Vinnie77

Bluelighter
Did anybody try to smoke shitload of weed (with or without medications) to get asleep during meth comedown with success ? I did it this way with speed and after 10 gravity bongs within 5 hours i felt asleep and woke up completely fresh and went to work, but i'm not sure if this works with meth as well or it isn't possible to "outsmoke" meth ?

Yes and it helps a lot. Still tired and cranky but more physically comfortable.

God. I personally could not think of anything worse. But that’s just me. Weed makes me paranoid and anxious which I don’t need during a stim comedown. My recipe seroquel + valium. Peaceful and anxiety free.

All I can say is that it can definitely work. It can be pretty difficult to overcome the stimulating effects of Amphetamines with something as relatively mild as Cannabis. It's safe though, so if it works for you, have at it my good man.

10 gravity bongs hits? Shit man no wonder you were on your ass :ROFLMAO:

I love using weed to come off meth. But i am on an antipsychotic. If you're too spun out it can just induce more anxiety.

I find cannabis to be hit or miss on a stim comedown. I find it has alot of negatives. Dry mouth is one on a stim comedown i suffer from alot and smoking with dry mouth isnt really pleasant. It can help sometimes but usually i find valium and replacing electrolytes to help. Smoking end of the night if im still feeling off but yeah i dnt think its good when tryiny to function on a comedown

u peole are totally qeird why no benzos thats what benzos are for

Actually i always smoke weed in nighttime during meth binge, because it increase euphoria and reduce speedyness in my case, so i can chill out and avoid meth until morning. Sometimes i am able to meditate for an hour, but i have never felt asleep.

If i have comedown and want decent long sleep, then shitload of benzos works great for me. I was just curious if anybody was in such situation that he had only weed so he tried to smoke enough to fall asleep.

Did anybody try to smoke shitload of weed (with or without medications) to get asleep during meth comedown with success ?
No impossible was my 1st thought. but there are actually folks that can use it for a meth come down. I read further down.

Do you have better weed? US based?

I need something stronger if I take an unscheduled dose of dexAmphetamine.

10 gravity bongs hits? Shit man no wonder you were on your ass :ROFLMAO:

I love using weed to come off meth. But i am on an antipsychotic. If you're too spun out it can just induce more anxiety.
Once i burned my hand accidently with some acid at work. It wasn't that bad, just really red and swollen and it was evening, so doctor told me to apply water for 20 minutes and then to put Bepanthen on it and then pain kicked it. i have high pain resistance, but this pain was beyond crazy and i had zero painkillers. Just lot of heavy indica and some high CBD/low THC strain, so i decided to mix it and smoke bong every 10 minutes until pain will be reduced enough to think about sometimes else. After 20 bongs i was way too tired to smoke bongs but pain was still crazy, so i smoked in a bed using pipe and watching movie. And then after 10 fully filled glass pipes, pain suddenly dissapeared completely and i felt asleep. next day i woke up to visit doctor in that town and i felt no pain at all. I didn't even touch painkillers, because i didn't need them except tramadol because i was addicted to opiates in that time.

That's most bongs i did and i was surprised that weed has such strong painkilling effect in really high dose.

No impossible was my 1st thought. but there are actually folks that can use it for a meth come down. I read further down.

Do you have better weed? US based?

I need something stronger if I take an unscheduled dose of dexAmphetamine.

Central Europe so average indoor indica

When accustemed to the effects it cant hurt. Pure is in your case worth a try on your own responseability. as imo its not a comedown drug. more like a add on. But when no tobaccco is added, why not.