• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

'Lost the magic' already?

abcxy

Greenlighter
So I'm relatively new to MDMA, tried it for the first time about 4 months ago and absolutely loved it. I did it 3 times with about 5 weeks between each one and had an amazing (the third time probably being the best) however after this third occasion I was given several opportunities to take it again resulting in me taking it 3 times in a month the 13th, 19th and 31st. On the second two occasions the come up was extremely slow about 2 hours on the second and even longer on the third, these experiences were also less intense than my first 3 despite the fact that on the third occasion I took a bit more than usual. I didn't test the MDMA (silly I know) but I don't think it can be the quality as friends I was with enjoyed it and came up much faster, one of them in just half an hour and we were sharing from the same baggie, so it must be me? Is it likely that because I took it 3 times quite close together that the second two times were less intense and took a long time to hit? If I take a decent break about 6/7 weeks will the experience become more intense again? I've read posts about people 'losing the magic' but given that I'm a relatively new user and have only done it 5 times in total could this have happened already? I really enjoyed my first 3 experiences and am worried that I've already ruined it for myself.

I also want to add that I did enjoy the last two times I took MDMA but the long come up was irritating whilst my friends were already high and it just wasn't as good as the first few times.

Any advice appreciated, thanks! :)

That dose seem rather frequent. come up times can depend on alot of things though ... There's just no way to know for sure unless your testing your shit.

Last edited:
Like I said, I didn't test it but given the fact that my friends all took the same batch and felt no different to other times, I feel like it might be me not the substance

Last edited:
Buy a testkit + take proper breaks like 1-3 months and you are good to go.

Havent heard of people losing the magic after 5 times. Ive rolled probably over 100 times and still roll hard as fuck. Rolling 3 times a month is a lot. Most you should roll is once a month max.

Your body seems to be more tolerant to it than for most it seems. There are many factors that can change the come up time and intensity of your roll:
- how you feel yourself (set)
- how tired you are
- how long was your brake since previous roll
- did you measure your dose properly or just eyeballed it?
- did you take it on an empty stomach as advised? (no food 3 hrs prior)
- how pure is your substance
- your expectations can also ruin the roll to a degree

Take a 1-2 month break now, it won't hurt either way. Then drop 1,7mg*your body weight(kg)[for a 70kg person that's ~120mg] tested MDMA on an empty stomach, then just forget about it(seriously). I'm pretty sure you'll roll face. :)