• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

lost my job, psych was wrong help

adhdanon

Greenlighter
she took me off adderall which I used during law school and for years with great success, and put me on wellbutrin xl and Zoloft mg and then effexor xr, my potential plummeted and the Xanax for anxiety as needed was way better than clonazepam because clonazepam puts me to sleep.

I lost it following all the directions and realized fuck it you live your life on your terms but I can't figure out what antidepressant I need because on adderall IR 10 mg alone with nothing else im beyond angry and irritable, so need to change the stim or get the right antidepressant. dexedrine tabs and spansules would be my choice to switch

what antidepressant helps sex drive besides wellbutrin which i feel only controls stim intake. SSRI lik3 lexapro and Zoloft or SNRI like effexor xr (was the most activating due to.the NE i think). Im at a loss of words here in an abusive broken home and only time i packed up.and left for that dc job was on lexapro but had and needed adderall xr.25 mg and ended up.being too lethargic. am i just not use to reality anymore.

thanks for your input in advance

I can't recommend what meds may work for you, but i will say that living conditions can have a huge impact on depression. Sometimes meds don't help if you are feeling beaten down by your living circumstances. Keep talking to your psychiatrist. Sometimes it takes a while to get a medication that really works. Don't give up hope though.

How long have you been off of the Amphetamines OP? Even with a normally prescribed dosage, chronic usage over time that is abruptly discontinued will typically lead to a certain degree of depression/apathy/anxiety for probably a few weeks, with serious symptoms probably resolving around one week after cessation. Being aware of the nature of what is known as Post-Acute Withdrawal can actually aid you in making good decisions.

Knowing that the depression/apathy/unfuntionality won't last forever might help you power through to the other side. There's a light at the end of the tunnel, but it takes longer that what most medical professionals will say to completely recover from chronic use of powerful stimulants and make no mistake, there is a very minute difference between the Dextroamphetamine you use and the Methamphetamine people destroy their lives with.