• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Loss of Appetite 15mg Oxy? Or something else ?

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Not that I’m complaining my bmi is in the orange. I’d prefer to diet in a healthier manner does anyone else experience this? Currently taking about 15mg every 4-6 so still relatively small I plan on quitting but I still got a few left. Recently me and my girl got over a bout of food poisoning, beware of Rockys West @Xorkoth off topic sorry bro just wanted to warn you as I don’t know if it my appetite loss is due to that Oxy or 5htp but I find it weird as I dab like a chimney anything I can due to counteract this. I’m use to this with klonopin and like I said I could use some weight loss but eating every 2 days can’t be healthy

Thank for the warning. Generally opiates don't interfere with my appetite in any major way, athough I will say that whenever I am actively addicted to opiates (for me, being on them and addicted to them is the same thing), I lose weight. I guess I eat less, but it's more like I just can't find the energy to cook for myself as well and such. Not because I don't have an appetite. Although withdrawal makes me not feel like eating. I think for me it has a lot to do with often being on the outer edges of withdrawal, too, I think.

I don't know of this stuff applies to you or not but that's my observations.

Not that I’m complaining my bmi is in the orange. I’d prefer to diet in a healthier manner does anyone else experience this? Currently taking about 15mg every 4-6 so still relatively small I plan on quitting but I still got a few left. Recently me and my girl got over a bout of food poisoning, beware of Rockys West @Xorkoth off topic sorry bro just wanted to warn you as I don’t know if it my appetite loss is due to that Oxy or 5htp but I find it weird as I dab like a chimney anything I can due to counteract this. I’m use to this with klonopin and like I said I could use some weight loss but eating every 2 days can’t be healthy

Yeah, the same thing happened to me when I started taking tramadol, it killed my appetite completely. I lost a lot of weight and even though I was already very thin, I ended up underweight. Now with my tolerance, my appetite is more normal and I have regained my weight.
If you can't eat, I recommend that you at least take some protein (a whey protein shake would be excellent, as well as delicious) so as not to lose muscle during starvation.

Yeah, the same thing happened to me when I started taking tramadol, it killed my appetite completely. I lost a lot of weight and even though I was already very thin, I ended up underweight. Now with my tolerance, my appetite is more normal and I have regained my weight.
If you can't eat, I recommend that you at least take some protein (a whey protein shake would be excellent, as well as delicious) so as not to lose muscle during starvation.
I try hemp protein but was able to wharf down pizza last night lol thank you thc. It’s very odd, I’ve had a strange stomach feeling almost mimicking nausea but fullness as well. It’s gone today thank God

A lot of people lose their appetite when they use Opioids. It's not really a sensation of nausea or aversion to food, but food is not on your priority list so you often go without.

I think if this is a really alien sensation to you, you should get checked out medically. Who knows what could be wrong with your GI or other stuff.