Losing That Bodyfat!

Draven26

Bluelighter
Hey guys and gals,

I just wanted to know your opinions on what are some things best used for shedding that bodyfat! Diet is of course the number one answer and I'm aware of that! I'm eating clean for the most part. My cheat on the weekends is wings and things haha not every weekend but I think the worst thing about wings and things is the breadsticks.. but dayum is it delicious!

I am 5 feet 9 inches and I weigh 195 at the moment. I am 28 years old and will be 29 on the 1st of July. My goal bf is 8 to 10 % and I am 13% bf at the moment. I do cardio and I do my regular weight lifting.. but of course I adjusted to lighter/moderate weights because of my back problems. I basically have thinned out disc on the bottom of the lumbar and I have scoliosis and arthritis so I can't go too heavy on the weights unfortunately!

I am using the ECA ( Ephedrine/Caffeine/Baby Aspirin ) stack at the moment and just wanted to know of other things have been used successfully. I have to say I completely dislike yohimbine. It gives me way too much anxiety and makes me feel nauseous and even speed is much more cleaner and enjoyable for that matter.. but please don't use that crap by any means because we don't want anyone to be mixing those kinds of drugs and bodybuilding together. Anyways.. any suggestions would be helpful.. thank you!

Continue eca. Yohimbine I found really shined when in single digits. Clenbuterol and t3 work wonderfully too. Maybe take on a carb cycling approach. For me it was low carb five days and higher carb two days. My high carb days were Sundays and Wednesday for awhile. They were before my heavy workload days which are back and legs. I was using (still am) tren so carbs are a bit more forgiving on it.

Continue eca. Yohimbine I found really shined when in single digits. Clenbuterol and t3 work wonderfully too. Maybe take on a carb cycling approach. For me it was low carb five days and higher carb two days. My high carb days were Sundays and Wednesday for awhile. They were before my heavy workload days which are back and legs. I was using (still am) tren so carbs are a bit more forgiving on it.

Yeah I'll definitely try that! As far as supplements and stimulants there aren't much out there that are useful besides eca, clen and t3 huh? I mean besides the illegal stuff which I don't want because I have an addictive personality. I know I can limit the speed use if I ever decided to go back but I've been clean for 3 years and I want to try the non drug use approach. I just don't want to put shit in my body you know? Although it worked very well for me and I went from 12% in the past all the way down to 4-5% bf within a 6 month period and I loved it though I know there are healthier ways to shed bf. But thank you I will try the load carbs and see how that works!

Gratz on three years man. I'm a bit over 3 myself. It's tempting to just use tweak sometimes as it is cheaper and more enjoyable way to cut lol. Trust me though that clen, t3, and eca can do a fine enough job on their own lol. Use them sparingly such as when you plateau. Then it'll really strip the fat away as everything is already dialed in so it's like adding high octane fuel lol

Gratz on three years man. I'm a bit over 3 myself. It's tempting to just use tweak sometimes as it is cheaper and more enjoyable way to cut lol. Trust me though that clen, t3, and eca can do a fine enough job on their own lol. Use them sparingly such as when you plateau. Then it'll really strip the fat away as everything is already dialed in so it's like adding high octane fuel lol

Lol true that brother! Yeah I'll try clen again. Weird thing is I've shot high doses of meth into my veins in the past with feelings of getting a heart attack.. but no fear of redosing over and over again because it was an amazing feeling.. and the shakiness I never noticed until someone pointed it out when I used to go out to karaoke bars and smoke grits BUT.. with clen.. I get shakiness so bad even at low doses and I can't get great workouts with it because of that! I with there was something I could do to avoid the shakiness of clen. Because albuterol is awesome but it's so weak so you have to constantly redose the albuterol. I wish my body handled clen better.. I don't know. I'll have to think about whether or not I want to add in clen in the future but for now the t3 and eca stack will have to do haha

Only stacks I've done is teste and tren I got really big but not cut. How's your work out routine? If its lots of cardio after lifting you'll get to 8-10% in no time. Good work keep it up

Yeah I'll definitely try that! As far as supplements and stimulants there aren't much out there that are useful besides eca, clen and t3 huh? I mean besides the illegal stuff which I don't want because I have an addictive personality. I know I can limit the speed use if I ever decided to go back but I've been clean for 3 years and I want to try the non drug use approach. I just don't want to put shit in my body you know? Although it worked very well for me and I went from 12% in the past all the way down to 4-5% bf within a 6 month period and I loved it though I know there are healthier ways to shed bf. But thank you I will try the load carbs and see how that works!

How much cardio do you do?

I do an hour of cardio a day after my workout routines.. usually eliptical or treadmill and sometimes I add in the stair master for 30 minutes.. damn that shit is killer! Lately I've been doing the P90X and that has been definitely leaning me out nicely! I think I just need more patience. I'm used to being lean because I've always been quite lean but I'm almost going to be 29 years old so my metabolism has been slowing down that's all!

I do an hour of cardio a day after my workout routines.. usually eliptical or treadmill and sometimes I add in the stair master for 30 minutes.. damn that shit is killer! Lately I've been doing the P90X and that has been definitely leaning me out nicely! I think I just need more patience. I'm used to being lean because I've always been quite lean but I'm almost going to be 29 years old so my metabolism has been slowing down that's all!

You're in the green daven, just don't forget arm day so you don't lose the goods maybe drop the calorie intake a lil but I believe you'll get to your goal soon, have you tried green tea pills and the sauna anything will help

Supplement with taurine while on clen. Also up the dose very slowly. I started with 20mcg, then 3 days later went up to 40, 3days later to 60, and going from 60 to 80 was rough for some reason for me. Stayed at 80 for like 5 days then went to 100mcg and stayed there til I ran out

If your goal is to simply lower your body fat while simultaneously maintaining LBM and possibly gaining a net amount of growth I would consider the only thing that ever worked for me. Carb cycling with incorporated depletion days and refeed days. Drugs can only get you so far and too many rely on using these to manipulate and inhibit certain desires that are detrimental to the body's physiological processes. You may not be able to feel hunger or energy depletion when on certain stimulants, but the body is still activating receptors and various mechanisms in an attempt to maintain a state of homeostasis. Sorry if this sounds like a ramble. Currently doing something related to what I preach.

Point of carb cycling is to only manipulate your carbohydrate macro number for the most part day by day in an attempt to keep the body maintaining a cellular level of "fed" which keeps your leptin levels within check. Leptin is a hormone produced by your adipose tissue that dictates your bodies threshold for having adequate storage and entering a hypo-caloric state which signifies starvation within your body. Once leptin levels rise your metabolic processes slow in order to help with our built in evolutionary need for survival. This is where incorporating a refeed day allows you to periodically signal the cells that its "fed" thus preventing the metabolic shift so many experience with dieting, but never acknowledge. So make sure on your refeed days consume large amounts of healthy carbs. The body will allocate that to top off glycogen storage rather than immediately storing into body fat if one never allows too long of a period of fasting between true refeeds and a couple days of glycogen storage topping to keep the metabolic process thriving.

Example: Day 1- Refeed Day 2- Medium Carb/Low Carb Day Day 3- Zero Carb Day (exclusion for morning fruit and non-starchy fibrous veggies) Day 4- Medium Carb/Low Carb Day 5- Low Carb Day 6- Zero Carb day (exclusion for morning fruit and non-starchy fibrous veggies)
That is a pretty vague example, but the goal to prevent spikes in leptin. The Medium/low carb days are subjective, but it is put into effect to gradually taper your carbohydrate intake along with energy expenditure to your zero carbohydrate days. This allows a slow consumption of glycogen storage without an abrupt shift in metabolic activity which leads to your body signaling starvation. It is almost in essence what one would attempt to achieve with competition dieting. Slowly tapering carbohydrate intake along an overall caloric manipulation, but allowing for periodic refeeds in order to promote the process of lipolysis without sacrificing the much desired LBM you attempt to hold onto as you close in on stage time.

Now leptin isn't the only hormone that is acting upon your body during this period of time. Its counter opponent to say is the metabolic hormone ghrelin. Ghrelin does the complete opposite of what leptin signifies. While leptin is produced to signal the body of impending starvation and is down-regulated in production after satiety is fulfilled. Ghrelin is produced during time of hunger when the body believes its attempt at achieving energy homeostasis is being disrupted and thus initiates the process of spiking the desire to feed. That hunger subsequently leads to consumption of calories which are then converted to various energy sources required by the body. Ghrelin is produced within your G.I tract and is the key factor for why you feel hunger pains and why you sometimes have outrageous food binges during periods of caloric restrictions. That binge eating is directly related to the reason why I always say you should incorporate a refeed day. If you can get away with an overfeed day then do that! Some people who already have explosive metabolic functions can get away with heavy overfeeds once a week. However, the reason for overfeeds is usually due to ones genetics, excessive energy expenditure during the day due to outrageously intense physical activities, and/or maintaining a below normal macronutrient intake that doesn't match up with their overall nutritional need.

You keep these concepts in the back of your mind while you listen to your body and maintain a proper nutritional regime with strict protocols. Then you can achieve low body fat measurements that most can only wish for. In combination with thermogentic/metabolic enhancing chemicals (Beta-2 adrenergic agonists, stimulants, or if you like risk DNP) I can't recall off the top of my head how exactly the mechanics of DNP are. Something to do with ATP production. It is also one of those compounds that kill!

Last edited:
^^^good write up man. The refeeds are indeed key for both sanity and performance lol. After some acute starvation my fat loss stalled. I was eating 1200 under maintenance and GAINED weight. I did my first refeed/cheat and progress picked back up again. Also eating the same shit gets old. The less happy you are dieting, the less likely you will stick to it. Even incorporating one small snack for cravings can do me wonders in sticking to my diet. Just like 500 calories of ice cream as a night time snack or something.

You're in the green daven, just don't forget arm day so you don't lose the goods maybe drop the calorie intake a lil but I believe you'll get to your goal soon, have you tried green tea pills and the sauna anything will help

Yeah those green tea pills do help! The dry sauna will help shed water weight, right? How long can I stay in there because I can handle up to a half an hour maybe even longer haha I love the sauna room!

Supplement with taurine while on clen. Also up the dose very slowly. I started with 20mcg, then 3 days later went up to 40, 3days later to 60, and going from 60 to 80 was rough for some reason for me. Stayed at 80 for like 5 days then went to 100mcg and stayed there til I ran out

Yeah I'll definitely try that then and see how it goes the second time around!

If your goal is to simply lower your body fat while simultaneously maintaining LBM and possibly gaining a net amount of growth I would consider the only thing that ever worked for me. Carb cycling with incorporated depletion days and refeed days. Drugs can only get you so far and too many rely on using these to manipulate and inhibit certain desires that are detrimental to the body's physiological processes. You may not be able to feel hunger or energy depletion when on certain stimulants, but the body is still activating receptors and various mechanisms in an attempt to maintain a state of homeostasis. Sorry if this sounds like a ramble. Currently doing something related to what I preach.

Point of carb cycling is to only manipulate your carbohydrate macro number for the most part day by day in an attempt to keep the body maintaining a cellular level of "fed" which keeps your leptin levels within check. Leptin is a hormone produced by your adipose tissue that dictates your bodies threshold for having adequate storage and entering a hypo-caloric state which signifies starvation within your body. Once leptin levels rise your metabolic processes slow in order to help with our built in evolutionary need for survival. This is where incorporating a refeed day allows you to periodically signal the cells that its "fed" thus preventing the metabolic shift so many experience with dieting, but never acknowledge. So make sure on your refeed days consume large amounts of healthy carbs. The body will allocate that to top off glycogen storage rather than immediately storing into body fat if one never allows too long of a period of fasting between true refeeds and a couple days of glycogen storage topping to keep the metabolic process thriving.

Example: Day 1- Refeed Day 2- Medium Carb/Low Carb Day Day 3- Zero Carb Day (exclusion for morning fruit and non-starchy fibrous veggies) Day 4- Medium Carb/Low Carb Day 5- Low Carb Day 6- Zero Carb day (exclusion for morning fruit and non-starchy fibrous veggies)
That is a pretty vague example, but the goal to prevent spikes in leptin. The Medium/low carb days are subjective, but it is put into effect to gradually taper your carbohydrate intake along with energy expenditure to your zero carbohydrate days. This allows a slow consumption of glycogen storage without an abrupt shift in metabolic activity which leads to your body signaling starvation. It is almost in essence what one would attempt to achieve with competition dieting. Slowly tapering carbohydrate intake along an overall caloric manipulation, but allowing for periodic refeeds in order to promote the process of lipolysis without sacrificing the much desired LBM you attempt to hold onto as you close in on stage time.

Now leptin isn't the only hormone that is acting upon your body during this period of time. Its counter opponent to say is the metabolic hormone ghrelin. Ghrelin does the complete opposite of what leptin signifies. While leptin is produced to signal the body of impending starvation and is down-regulated in production after satiety is fulfilled. Ghrelin is produced during time of hunger when the body believes its attempt at achieving energy homeostasis is being disrupted and thus initiates the process of spiking the desire to feed. That hunger subsequently leads to consumption of calories which are then converted to various energy sources required by the body. Ghrelin is produced within your G.I tract and is the key factor for why you feel hunger pains and why you sometimes have outrageous food binges during periods of caloric restrictions. That binge eating is directly related to the reason why I always say you should incorporate a refeed day. If you can get away with an overfeed day then do that! Some people who already have explosive metabolic functions can get away with heavy overfeeds once a week. However, the reason for overfeeds is usually due to ones genetics, excessive energy expenditure during the day due to outrageously intense physical activities, and/or maintaining a below normal macronutrient intake that doesn't match up with their overall nutritional need.

You keep these concepts in the back of your mind while you listen to your body and maintain a proper nutritional regime with strict protocols. Then you can achieve low body fat measurements that most can only wish for. In combination with thermogentic/metabolic enhancing chemicals (Beta-2 adrenal agonists, stimulants, or if you like risk DNP) I can't recall off the top of my head how exactly the mechanics of DNP are. Something to do with ATP production. It is also one of those compounds that kill!

Yeah I'll definitely try this out and see how that works! Always wanted to carb cycle because everyone talks about it! As for the DNP.. I will definitely stay away from that! I hear so many bad things about it but I know it works safely if done right. But I already messed around with meth and even though that shed a lot of bf in the past.. I didn't care for some of the side effects. Mainly breaking out sometimes and I smelt like chemicals and the scent of chemicals was left on some of my shirts even after washing them a couple of times which did not make me happy! And I heard DNP also makes you sweat out nasty chemicals. I shower twice a day just because I love to shower and I love feeling clean. How I ever got addicted to a nasty ass drug like meth is beyond me! But I wouldn't want to deal with smelling like chemicals just to lose some weight! I love my natural odor haha it attracts women.. mainly my wife of course

I mean methamphetamine also exhibits very extreme neurotoxic effects....

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4377385/

Additional evidence suggests that enhanced oxidative stress is a critical contributor to MATH-induced neurotoxicity
Although it is well known that MATH causes DA terminal degeneration, accumulating evidence indicates that METH causes injury to cell bodies in diverse brain regions [84, 85].
I find it kind of funny how a publication like that can contain such errors =D LOL

I can relate sadly because I have terrible grammar and tend to mispell the most common of words....but yes. One would think that if you are submitting a paper to the world wide web that you would hopefully proof read more than the expected amount.

Spell check can't catch misplaced words.