• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

losing creativity after rolling

rolik

Greenlighter
Does anyone else notice that after big nights out(300mg+) that you don't feel quite the same afterwards? After some of my rolls I had I just never felt the same afterwards, felt like I lost a part of myself and lost some creativity. Speech has also became a lot tougher for me for some reason especially when I smoke weed. Sometimes I cant even talk, words come out blurred or different than what I meant to say and sometimes I just cant even keep up and process what people say when they talk fast. I noticed this after I smoked weed and tried to tell my experience to a friend about a festival I was at and I just couldn't put 2 sentences together. (this was about 1-2 weeks after a roll) I rolled about 15 times in my life over the course of 14 months. Always tested the product myself and had pure mdma. twice I have taken adderall earlier in the day before the roll. I haven't rolled in over 8 months, quit smoking weed about a month ago. (was a daily smoker for almost 4 years - gram daily at least) Still having these issues

I never had these issues before I started rolling. I feel dyslexic for the first time in my life. Has anyone had these issues before?

Last edited:
It's the exact opposite for me actually. I always kind of afterglow into the next day and do not suffer any particular crash. Sure, I'll feel a little off in the days post-MDMA usage (like my brain is not thinking as fast as it normally is) but I tend to come up with rather creative ideas and solutions in this period. I should add that I get this effect from speed, 4-FA and other amphetamine derivatives too. When sober for a prolonger period of time I sometimes 'suffer' from racing thoughts though, and this has led a friend of mine to theorize that I may have a light form of ADD (something I have suspected myself too).

It's the exact opposite for me actually. I always kind of afterglow into the next day and do not suffer any particular crash. Sure, I'll feel a little off in the days post-MDMA usage (like my brain is not thinking as fast as it normally is) but I tend to come up with rather creative ideas and solutions in this period. I should add that I get this effect from speed, 4-FA and other amphetamine derivatives too. When sober for a prolonger period of time I sometimes 'suffer' from racing thoughts though, and this has led a friend of mine to theorize that I may have a light form of ADD (something I have suspected myself too).

Yeah I was just about to post the same as Septonn tbh. I kinda find i'm more creative and clear-headed on stimulants, including MDMA.

During use is not the problem, its the weeks/months after the roll that I feel different.

During use is not the problem, its the weeks/months after the roll that I feel different.

The effect persists with me into the day and maybe two days after before returning to baseline.

I guess then drugs just aren't for me. Everyone I talked to that I rolled with also doesnt have these issues. Tried researching a lot online about this but seems like I'm the only one.

I guess then drugs just aren't for me. Everyone I talked to that I rolled with also doesnt have these issues. Tried researching a lot online about this but seems like I'm the only one.

It's not overly uncommon for people to feel stupid the days after to be honest. I'd say the mix of MDMA and weed is causing the problem. I know that during the MDMA peak people sometimes chat a load of nonsense. My friend was spouting out sentences that made no sense last time. So combining the two probably ruins your short term memory and speech production causing the issue.

Does this issue happen when you just take MDMA or weed alone?

I am dyslexic and I feel like I have had the somethings happen to me but from a different result. I noticed this like a year ago, where I could think of the words and they wouldn't make sense or I would say something dumb. It was like I had a hard time talking and putting thoughts into words. I didn't know what the problem was because I was sober most of the time. I noticed when I started working out and eating a hell of a lot better my brain started to pick up and actually work. Try it out and see what happens.

@Jwills - When I take just mdma I seem to be fine, atleast I cant notice anything until the weeks following. Weed always makes it difficult to talk, no matter what strain or how little I smoke which is why I quit smoking. If I combine the two I can't put more than a 3 word sentence together. I don't get to the point where I start spouting non sense because it just extremely difficult to talk. I never had these problems before starting to roll - used to be able to face a blunt easy and have no issues.

@kezia - I guess I might be a little dyslexic then because that sounds a bit familiar. I practically work out almost every day and I feel like being active is the only thing that helps (working out, sports, dancing)

@Jwills - When I take just mdma I seem to be fine, atleast I cant notice anything until the weeks following. Weed always makes it difficult to talk, no matter what strain or how little I smoke which is why I quit smoking. If I combine the two I can't put more than a 3 word sentence together. I don't get to the point where I start spouting non sense because it just extremely difficult to talk. I never had these problems before starting to roll - used to be able to face a blunt easy and have no issues.

@kezia - I guess I might be a little dyslexic then because that sounds a bit familiar. I practically work out almost every day and I feel like being active is the only thing that helps (working out, sports, dancing)

Then i'd say it's the weed/MDMA combo. They can both scramble up your short term memory, especially weed. Stick to taking them individually and see how that fares for the days following.