• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Lortab overdose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommygunkidd

Greenlighter
Hello,
I am a 24 tear old male about 170lbs and 6 foot.
I have used lortab, fentanyl, roxys, and heroin off and on the past 8 years, more so heroin the past two or three years.
Alcohol pretty steadily the past 6 years.
Xanax, kpins, diazapam, ativan, vyvanse, coke, meth both clean pink and shaken, LSD, MDMA, mda, ketamine, and subutex recreationally but seldomly over the past 10 years.
And dianabol and mdrol in high doses for 18 straight months from 2009 to 2011 with 45 day HGH period each 6 months...
Just to give you an idea of my past and present experiences and potential bodily damage

Two years ago I went through rehab and was doing great, until I picked up a high stress job as a district manager....and....well... Heroin is as easy to find as weed in the city.

It has been 6 months since my last heroin binge, but today I found 11 10mg lortabs from a surgery this past year and sadly have taken all 11, and 5 miller light beers. I feel fine but do not feel the best to say the least, should I be concerned about this dosage? Especially given my past usage? Not a spiritual cry or relapse sense, but am I in the red for actual bodily harm at this time? I feel somewhat compelled to calling help, but do not want to be labeled suicidal or whatever again and thrown in the ward, as this seems to happen any time I call the VA for help due to my mental diagnosis and the amount in which I self medicate. Please help.

Again, that's 110mg hydro/ 3575mg apap and exactly 64 oz of miller high life or roughly 5 light beers. It has been nearly 6 hours and I just now (thankfully) threw up a small amount of some plus dinner. I also take seroquel 50mg, lexapro 10mg, and prazosin 2mg for PTSD plus melatonin 40mg unisom quick tabs (5 to 8 of them) and zantec or zantex or whatever the heart burn stuff is nightly and have consumed those already as well, post vomit.

Someone please give me some insight

Lastly, I also consume anywhere from 3 to 5 200mg caffeine pills a day, two 100mg capsules a day, one to four Tums, a baby aspirin, 250mg of biotin, and I'm not sure the dosage, but b6, b12, iron, calcium, fiber, omega 3, probiotic, and GABA daily as well.

I would be mostly concerned with the APAP in the lortabs. That is a very high dose of tylenol.

When did you take the lortabs? After about an hour or two the risk of overdose is over as your body has begun to metabolize it out of you.

I will give you this advice; Anytime you think you are in danger of overdose you should call for help. Once a significant overdose happens you will not be able to and risk death. I would say what happens if you survive is worse...brain damage due to lack of oxygen.

It's a good sign that you vomited a bit, perhaps some of the pills came up in the process. Taking all that acetaminophen with alcohol is a quick way to destroy your liver. You can't un-do what you've already done but you should ask yourself why you feel the need to consume large quantities of drugs to begin with. I understand your reluctance to seek medical attention but Bluelight is not an emergency service. Sorry, I have to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.