• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Lorazepam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffeeshroom

Bluelight Crew
Yes I know it has been discussed brokenly by now but those who actually like ativan and that do have a high tolerance to benzos, how is a morning dose of 5mg. Will it send you straight to a noddy sleepy state of mind or will one still be available to function in a normal state of mind so to speak. I personal can start my day with 2mg of kpins or 20mg Valium or 2mg xanniez or even 12mg bromazepam and still function for a good few hours before the nodding effect starts to happen. Keep in mind I have no work tomorrow or anything serious except some gardening which is mostly my outdoor grow.. So tomorrow is an of day for me so to speak. I have plenty of benzos in my stash from diazepam, temazepqm, triazolam, nitrazepam, clonazepam, alprazolam, flurazepam and midazolam... So seeing as I have an of day and I can experiment a bit ( not mixing with anything except weed) so I was wondering what a straight up dose of 5mg lorazepam would do to me in this case. I have taken 1mg-2.5mg of it as needed in the past for severe anxiety so I'm not a newbie to it. Same goes with most benzos but I have been taking them less as I don't want a bad addiction to them as I had to pain medz (opiates) in the past. Guess you can say this a recreational experiment but also not a f#(k around mission either. A while back I took 18mg bromo and that had an awesome feeling for me, don't want to call it an euphoric feeling as I know a lot would argue that but what I experienced was nice.
Anyhow any input or feedback would be awesome.

Seeing as you've tried 1-2.5mg on an as needed basis in the past, I would imagine that you should have a decent idea of how it's going to effect you overall. Personally I think 5mg all at once is a bit heavy, esp in the morning and would suggest splitting that into 2 doses at least 6 hours apart.

If it's been awhile since you've used it then you could go with the equivalency of approx 1mg Lorazepam = 1mg Alprazolam = 10mg Diazepam, but these are just loose equivalencies and can vary between people. Never hurts to start slow and work into larger amounts.

Also use caution if you plan on using diazepam, temazepam, triazolam, nitrazepam, clonazepam, alprazolam, flurazepam or midazolam within close proximity to the Lorazepam, seeing as you have quite the variety to choose from. Stay Safe

I have a high tolerance to benzos. Granted, we're all different, but I find ativan to produce amnesia/blackouts worse than other benzos at an equivalent dose. Even for sleep, and I have a horrible and rare sleep disorder, I've never needed to take more than 4mg. I think 5mg is too high, and think you'd either just fall asleep or have no memory of the day at all.

I'm not dependent but i've built a nasty tolerance. for me 5mg would be a heavy dose. Definitely a little bit blacked out

Morning guys.. So it ended up going like this. From just before 3am I started struggling to sleep so I took 1mg alzam under the tongue and help me abit till 9 when I got up and waked and baked with adding 2.5mg ativan to the mix too. So far I'm still feeling good and relax . maybe the lower dose was better and spreading it out with the previous dose of alzam. So far I'm in a very relaxed mood with burst of energy And just an ov3rwhelming feeling of well being.

If I take 0.6mg alprazolam I start nodding out a bit with zero tolerance. If I take it for a while I can feel 1mg well without getting tired. I wouldn’t push it past that, honestly.

Lorazepam seems to be same to half potency to me.

Well I ended up nodding a bit for a few hours spacing out but nothing major.. I'm currently going about my stuff getting the braai lit and ready for chow. On the benzo front I think of drop a bromo in an hr or so to cruise on for the day.

Yes I know it has been discussed brokenly by now but those who actually like ativan and that do have a high tolerance to benzos, how is a morning dose of 5mg. Will it send you straight to a noddy sleepy state of mind or will one still be available to function in a normal state of mind so to speak. I personal can start my day with 2mg of kpins or 20mg Valium or 2mg xanniez or even 12mg bromazepam and still function for a good few hours before the nodding effect starts to happen. Keep in mind I have no work tomorrow or anything serious except some gardening which is mostly my outdoor grow.. So tomorrow is an of day for me so to speak. I have plenty of benzos in my stash from diazepam, temazepqm, triazolam, nitrazepam, clonazepam, alprazolam, flurazepam and midazolam... So seeing as I have an of day and I can experiment a bit ( not mixing with anything except weed) so I was wondering what a straight up dose of 5mg lorazepam would do to me in this case. I have taken 1mg-2.5mg of it as needed in the past for severe anxiety so I'm not a newbie to it. Same goes with most benzos but I have been taking them less as I don't want a bad addiction to them as I had to pain medz (opiates) in the past. Guess you can say this a recreational experiment but also not a f#(k around mission either. A while back I took 18mg bromo and that had an awesome feeling for me, don't want to call it an euphoric feeling as I know a lot would argue that but what I experienced was nice.
Anyhow any input or feedback would be awesome.

I have a pretty big tolerance, both natural and because of usage, to me 5 mg would be a barely recreational dose, but again, I don't feel 2 mg of clonazepam or 40 mg of diazepam, I don't think I feel 15 mg of midazolam either. But that's me, the only thing I would really recomend against is using higher dosages in general if you use more than twice a week and try to avoid using amounts no one would be prescribed unless it's very unfrequent.

Morning guys. Just report back on my exp of day or what happened it was basicly as follows.
4amish had 1mg alzam to sleep in till about 9ish where i had a wake And bake accompanied with 2.5mg ativan. I continued do some chores and setting up stuff up for my braai. I did nod off a bit for anand then blazed and continued my things. Had a braai with one can (330ml 5% alc per vol) beer. After that I had 3mg bromazepam and relaxed with family for a while and then had an afternoon nap for an hour or 2. I woke at 5ish blazed abit and then just chilled till about 8pm and had 2.5mg nitrazepam and slowly started to turn in and fell asleep till about 3ish again. From the one the tossing around turning started all over again that I had another 1mg alzam.

So that seems to be the routine. Maybe tonight I will go for a full dose of nitrazepam of 5mg with my normal dose of other benzos used throughout the day. Thanks for input and advice shown so far and the interest. With this thread I guess I'm looking for that for that fine balance to make all meds work together at right times and at the same time to make them less as I'm trying to move over to a cannabis only way of medication.

Once again for everyone's interest and help

Your fellow coffeetonian.

As the question has been answered and as I don't see much more harm reduction value I'm closing this thread.
OP, if you want me to re-open it please PM me :)

I'm definitely not trying to reopen this thread, but OP, for your own good, I have to say that you are definitely barking up the wrong tree here. You're not wanting to become dependent upon drugs again, but you certainly seem to be going down that road. If you're nodding out from the Benzodiazepines alone, you should reduce the dose to something that reduces your anxiety but doesn't cause you to be sedated. This is just my opinion, please don't take it personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.