• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Lorazepam for comedown

Devilfish75

Greenlighter
Hi everyone. I'm just wondering if lorazepam works well as a form of 'landing gear' if i say do MDMA? The latter can be very moreish for me, so if there's something left in the bag, i can't help but re-dose, then suffer for up to weeks. The last time i rolled i did 1.0 of alprazolam as i was coming down and never felt better in terms of being released from the MDMA high without the depression & need to do more. I currently have 10 1.0 doses of lorazepam which are sold for about 23 cents a pill where i am which i intend to use on an upcoming flight too. I generally take one lorazepam 1.0 pill to get the desired effect.

Well for certain medical problem's dosage's are as high as 3 x 2.5 total 7.5 MG.

But 2.5 mg is by no means a large dose, not ime. Certainly when sort of forcing a comedown. Praise your amazing low tolerance.
I just don't get that moreish element from lorazepam that is so common with alprazolam. The latter was hell due to the withdrawals. I was up to 2.5mgs a day for a few weeks, then attempted to stop. Bad move. Suddenly I had explosive tinnitus with these bursts and zaps in my head which made me think i was going insane and seemed to be at its worst when trying to sleep. With lorazepam i can have up to 2mgs(for a flight) and just feel calm minus the thought loops that keep me up at night. But there is little pleasure in it as in the high one can get from alprazolam.

Hi everyone. I'm just wondering if lorazepam works well as a form of 'landing gear' if i say do MDMA? The latter can be very moreish for me, so if there's something left in the bag, i can't help but re-dose, then suffer for up to weeks. The last time i rolled i did 1.0 of alprazolam as i was coming down and never felt better in terms of being released from the MDMA high without the depression & need to do more. I currently have 10 1.0 doses of lorazepam which are sold for about 23 cents a pill where i am which i intend to use on an upcoming flight too. I generally take one lorazepam 1.0 pill to get the desired effect.
MDMA shouldn't be more-ish at all.

If you're doing little bumps all night of MDMA and it's constantly giving you euphoria it's not MDMA.

Well for certain medical problem's dosage's are as high as 3 x 2.5 total 7.5 MG.

But 2.5 mg is by no means a large dose, not ime. Certainly when sort of forcing a comedown. Praise your amazing low tolerance.
Dosages even much higher than that are also prescribed. There are brands like Idalprem 5mg and also 5 mg lorazepam generics like Cinfa, Desgen and maybe others; reading their leaflets you find that 15 and even 20 mg lorazepam a day dosages can be prescribed under some circunstances. And they actually are, believe me

The only Benzo that didn't appear morish, wich is a not really a good term for Benzo's anyway. They are so minor euphoric its more like you just need more and more, addiction/ dependence.

Clobazam, which I will doubt to aid in a comedown.

Last edited:
Greetings from China!
I 'd say 1796905-13-9 is a novel substance and could be more interesting, and worthing more information being digged and shared on internet. But I can't get much information about it. maybe anyone would hlep?

Hi, does anyone know how to get lorazepam in the uk without prescription? Asking for a friend

MDMA shouldn't be more-ish at all.

If you're doing little bumps all night of MDMA and it's constantly giving you euphoria it's not MDMA.

For some people MDMA is extremely moreish, I think it's often the case for depressed people whose sober life is very painful. We can't bare to go from the MDMA euphoria back to the pain of our normal existence let alone the dark depression of the MDMA come down so we keep redosing to try to make the high last even when it doesn't work.

To the OP you need to only keep about 200 mg of MDMA on hand at a time, it's not worth doing it all night and then suffering for weeks.

For some people MDMA is extremely moreish, I think it's often the case for depressed people whose sober life is very painful. We can't bare to go from the MDMA euphoria back to the pain of our normal existence let alone the dark depression of the MDMA come down so we keep redosing to try to make the high last even when it doesn't work.

To the OP you need to only keep about 200 mg of MDMA on hand at a time, it's not worth doing it all night and then suffering for weeks.
What I'm saying is MDMA doesn't work like that. You can't bump it all night like you can Meow meow or other bath salts.

After the first real peak, you're not getting another blast of euphoria, and the proper second dose is taken Right after the come up so it coincides with the peak and increases it and slightly extends it.

After that you're just grasping for smoke.

After the first 6 hours if you're dabbing or snorting or whatever the f*** people call it today all you're going to end up with is just a shitty stimmy roll.

Interestingly enough, it seems that multiple doses over many hours induce a dysphoric reaction, just like doses over multiple days.

And possibly some minor tachyphilaxis.

Many many many people and by that I mean a lot especially in this current crop of EDM ravers if you want to call. It have unfortunately been taking methylone instead of MDMA. Interestingly enough, methylone will allow you to extend that high and get another burst of euphoria. Unless you do a lot of reagent tests or have a GC/MS system at hand. Methylone often tests like MDMA, feels like MDMA light, and because it's a substituted cathinone you can pump up that euphoria all night long.

Sounds like I should have been using that stuff instead of MDMA. For me, when I'd binge on MDMA I'd keep taking more in the hope it would bring back the euphoria but it never would.

Hi, does anyone know how to get lorazepam in the uk without prescription? Asking for a friend

The only Benzo that didn't appear morish, wich is a not really a good term for Benzo's anyway. They are so minor euphoric its more like you just need more and more, addiction/ dependence.

Clobazam, which I will doubt to aid in a comedown.
Maybe, It is just a phycological affects that one just want to have more and more.

It has a ceiling anything above 40 mg anit gonna do anything.

Of all the Benzo's i tried this one has no morish effect's just does what it supposed to do without any Benzo feeling, its an exception.

Dosages even much higher than that are also prescribed. There are brands like Idalprem 5mg and also 5 mg lorazepam generics like Cinfa, Desgen and maybe others; reading their leaflets you find that 15 and even 20 mg lorazepam a day dosages can be prescribed under some circunstances. And they actually are, believe me
Also , alprazolam is started on 0,25 - 0,5mg , 2-3x daily. But it is ok to use 10mg for severe stress,panic,etc..

all benzos ae good for MDMA comedown

any benzo u have with weed
With the exception off Clobazam, which is purely anti-convulsant and anxiolytic. Meaning it was the first Benzo that was devoid off musle relaxation or hypnotic effects I ever took.
That it has a ceiling beyond which anymore don't gives stronger effects. 40 mg in the US, 80 mg in the EU.

But with some weed it would certainly ease you up a bit. Soften the comedown.