• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

lorazepam and mdma?

I can't remember the equivalency. I'd say equivalent to 10mg diazapam should be sufficient. I can't remember if that's about 1mg or 10mg. Google benzo conversion calculator.

Edit: 10mg Diaz = 1mg loraz, 10mg lorazepam is a ridiculous amount and you will black out/fall asleep. Its ten times an average dose.

I use 1mg clonazepam when coming down from MDMA just to combat RLS it causes for me so I can get some good sleep.

Idk if I am getting old but nowadays I roll on our coach or bed with my fiancee with good music and some lighting at the background instead of going to raves or similar.

Actually it says 1mg lora = 7.5mg valium. So I guess I'll take 2mg lora. That's what I was planning anyway.

I looked up RLS and got restless legs syndrome. That name made me lol for some reason. Restless legs syndrome! I guess the klonopin gives you Down syndrome to keep those spastic legs down. :)

Edit: 10mg Diaz = 1mg loraz, 10mg lorazepam is a ridiculous amount and you will black out/fall asleep. Its ten times an average dose.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Glad I didnt listen to you the first time when you said 10mg. :D

Haha, whhoooops! Sorry, I was in the pub and somehow made myself think you said 10mg and not 1mg, but yes, it was me. Apologies! :)