• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Lorazepam and diazepam

Bootleg85

Greenlighter
Hi. I’m a long term codeine user.
Recently got so Some me Valium and lorasopam. I had 40 of vax and 16 lorazepam Iv (but taken orally) did didn’t seem to have any effect of me...other than sleep. Will that be my tollerane to opia tes?
what is the post potent of Benzo you can do? Thanks

Hi. I’m a long term codeine user.
Recently got so Some me Valium and lorasopam. I had 40 of vax and 16 lorazepam Iv (but taken orally) did didn’t seem to have any effect of me...other than sleep. Will that be my tollerane to opia tes?
what is the post potent of Benzo you can do? Thanks
You spelling is def affected.

The most potent benzo, is dependent on the equivalent dose compared to other benzo's.

So when equivalent doses are used. Probably Midazolam, Temazepam or Triazolam. In other word's the shortest and fastest working ones. Other's may have other opinion's on this.

But the first two i mentioned I actually did and found very compulsive to take.

Lorazepam is nice too, got it in the hospital in mega doses. And it was way better then reports purport it to be.

You seem under the delusion of sobriety that is seen with benzos abuse like the poster above said.
You think they're having no effect but they are. The opioids on top of benzos don't make benzos less potent. The two substances are both sedatives so they just have a synergistic effect if anything. Be careful because mixing these two is a recipe for death if you overdo it for your tolerance. I'm talking more about the benzos than codeine as codeine is a weak opioid but combined with potent CNS depressants it has been implicated in fatal overdoses all the same.
Don't go taking mad dosages because you think you're not feeling anything. Benzos aren't that great recreationally IMO. All you feel is sleepiness and relaxation. Don't have big expectations.
What you won't get from oral administration is maybe the rush that IV usage can have. I've only done benzos orally so cannot make a comparison but that's my guess. Hardly something that is worth the risks.
The RC benzos are the most potent since the dosage is micrograms and they just put you straight into blackout. There's no recreational value there basically.