• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

LOrazepam after meth, no help?

kx_

Bluelighter
I took 2 lines of some amphetamine, which would be street speed actually...

Afterwards I took 2.5mg of Lorazepam...

I am worrying that my heart rate is still around 112 bpm, while sitting in the chair.

I shouldhave gone with Klonopin, since I Have those as well....

Any help?

I mean will here be any damage if I pop 1mg Klonopin?

How much "street speed" would you say you took? two lines could mean a lot, its kind of a vague description... two giant lines, two small lines, two regular lines? and no I don't think 1mg of klonopin would hurt you. it depends on your tolerance to benzos and speed. I find lorazepam super weak and nowhere near as strong as klonopin imo. i take 20mg of Adderall everyday with 3mg of klonopin a day too and have had no bad reactions, i just started taking amphetamines a couple months ago and am still fairly new to them, but have been scripted kpins for years. I have never come across either meth or street speed before so i don't know how it compares to Adderall.

Last edited:
I would say those 2 lines = 0.200mg roughly....

2 regular lines... not big.

Im drinking sum eletctrolytes drink ATM, like that will help lol

I mean I am feel the fuckup effect of 2.5mg of Ativan in my head... its just that my heart is still pounding fast....

Last edited:
Adding in a little klonopin won't hurt you unless you blackout and do something stupid which you'll have to be careful of since meth will overpower most things taken in reasonable doses. When I'm on meth (like now) I like to use small amounts of temazepam (7.5mg) a couple times a day to take the edge off as I'm coming down. Meth and Adderall have a weird effect on me, they don't get me high at all but I do get the other amp effects and a racing heart surprisingly isn't one the them. Good luck on your relief. :)

112bpm is high but not horrible-less than what it would be if you were taking a fast paced walk. It's anxiety producing because you know you aren't doing anything physically demanding to cause it. Take the clonazepam and find something to occupy your thoughts/distract you until it takes effect. If you were doing amphetamine instead of methamphetamine it's in your favor. I've done both. Meth is WAY stronger. What is it you consider "street speed"? You seem new to me because of how you worded everything and it would help if I understood exactly what substance you mean.

U will not A LOT of benzos to overpower amphetamines . It's normal, when I was high on speed, I could pop benzos like candy and still feel nothing . It takes only a little bit of uppers to get you up from downers, But a LOT of downers to get you down from uppers.

I respect those who can do meth and not take benzos. I tried it one time and for about 30 of the 40 hours I was up I was jittery, twitchy and just all around uncomfortable.

I respect those who can do meth and not take benzos. I tried it one time and for about 30 of the 40 hours I was up I was jittery, twitchy and just all around uncomfortable.
yeah for me if i am tweaking, (right now) i need plenty of xanax fro when the sun comes up lol

112bpm is high but not horrible-less than what it would be if you were taking a fast paced walk. It's anxiety producing because you know you aren't doing anything physically demanding to cause it. Take the clonazepam and find something to occupy your thoughts/distract you until it takes effect. If you were doing amphetamine instead of methamphetamine it's in your favor. I've done both. Meth is WAY stronger. What is it you consider "street speed"? You seem new to me because of how you worded everything and it would help if I understood exactly what substance you mean.

I am not new. I said "street speed" because I Have no way of knowing what exactly is in it... It was obtained on a trance party.

Anyways I took 1mg Klonopin last night, and everything was fine, went to sleep....

But didn't know that Lorazepam is so weak when it comes to amph comedowns.....