• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Lopes

The amount needed depends on the size of the habit, but I'd say the bare minimum is maybe 10 or 12 pills (20mg+).

It takes quite a while to kick in, like 1.75-2 hours or so

Well... if you take it with alcohol the regular amount is enough to depress the central nervous system.

How about a 100mg per day oxy habit. How many mg of loperimide would stop wds in their tracks? How often and how many days is required to keep was at bay. I'm going back to reup in about 7 days, so I'll discontinue before I reup, I understand these loperimides hang with you

I use 60mg of Lope if I run out of Oxycodone. My oxy usage is 240mg a day and the lope stops WDs at 60mg.

It's actually not good to take high doses of Loperamide because it could give you a bowl obstruction. If your just trying to get high use regular opiates.

Yeah I've got a prescription

Just once a day in the morning because its got a long half-life (12 hours).
I get 120 now. How would you go about asking to increase the amount? What would you say? They won't go above 15mg..

Yeah I'd say 60mg is a decent dose in this case, and not particularly dangerous.

That said, if you have some underlying or undiagnosed heart condition there could be some risk so pay attention to your body for unusual symptoms, like feeling unusually weakness, light headed, a pounding heart beat, etc.

Yeah I'd say 60mg is a decent dose in this case, and not particularly dangerous.

That said, if you have some underlying or undiagnosed heart condition there could be some risk so pay attention to your body for unusual symptoms, like feeling unusually weakness, light headed, a pounding heart beat, etc.
I took 25. 50 mg. I take 100-110mg. How do I get my doc to prescribe more than 4 15 mg pills per day. Pain mgt

I took 25. 50 mg. I take 100-110mg. How do I get my doc to prescribe more than 4 15 mg pills per day. Pain mgt
Tha
Thanks. I took 25 pills, 50 mg this morning. Does it matter if you take the cheapo 2mg loperimide or ther more expensive gel caps?

No difference between the two
How do I get my pain mgt doc to increase my monthly amount? I don't want to get bounced, but 4 pills a day for 5 years isn't working, and hasn't..need like 2 more per day. Getting 120 , 15 mg. They won't increase to 20mg...maybe they would increase amount??? What would you say to doc?