• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Loperamide now locked up at wallmart?

I'm not surprised. My local Walmarts keep all the DXM behind the counter. Only the child formulations are on the shelf. They tend to lock up odd things like sex lube, baby food, etc... but not hunting knives.

When I need lope I just go to Dollar General. Super cheap, but I also feel like that brand isn't nearly as effective as brand name lope.

Also, they have that other stuff you talked about and said I was on to many meds also generic benadryl and other allergy meds. Sometimes they are out but I am really friendly and talk to the people who stock stuff and they can be real helpful about telling you when certain items come in. It can be hit or miss but there are so many 1 to 5 miles from my house. Different ones sometimes have different stuff or if one is out of something, another might have it.

Last edited:
I buy 300 count bottles from a place online for 1/2 the prices above. Dealing with blister packs is a pain plus I was embarrassed cleaning out the shelves whenever I went.

Today im down from 140-200mg/day to 30mg/day. I'd go through 2 300 count bottles a week.

I will say the place I buy it from online has made it a "Members Only" type thing. It was listed on there site along with everything else then one day they were sold out and I was upset. A week or two later I get an email from them saying its moved to the Members section and they gave me a code to use. Now its not listed unless you go into the Members section. Its an online "pharmacy" that sells bulk bottles of various OTC meds.

Also, they have that other stuff you talked about and said I was on to many meds also generic benadryl and other allergy meds. Sometimes they are out but I am really friendly and talk to the people who stock stuff and they can be real helpful about telling you when certain items come in. It can be hit or miss but there are so many 1 to 5 miles from my house. Different ones sometimes have different stuff or if one is out of something, another might have it.
Hey there !

Are you saying that at the Dollar Tree that they actually have Cetirizine !!
This one :

Cetirizine is an antihistamine medication. A common brand name for this medication is Zyrtec®.

Also, I was under the insinuation that you actually were trying to cut back on your medications AND was just trying to help and make a suggestion if you in fact were or still are.

I hope you are doing alright.

I am not sure yet if I am. lol.

Anyway I hope your day goes well.

Take Care and I hope to hear from you. I get concerned at times too. bye.

Last edited:
oh edit: Zyrtec is about 45 dollars a box; how can they be selling it for a dollar.

. . . . I'm all for free enterprise though if it's there. I don't really need any I have my own stock, I'm just saying it's really good stuff.

I can se why. People are taking 100mg and up. Same with benadryl and gravol.
Don't really see how you could get high on 1/2 overdosing on allergy meds though