Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Loperamide (Imodium; 200mg) - Second Time - High Dose Report

caden_g59

Greenlighter
*** WARNING: Loperamide in high dosages can prolong the QT interval, leading to cardiac arrest. Long-term and high-dose use of loperamide damages the heart and is not safe. The dosage in this report is far higher than is recommended even to try to get high.

Here I will be logging my experience with Loperamide HCl. I took 200mg, which is 100 pills. Also, this is my second time taking Loperamide recreationally.

0:00 - Went in my bathroom, and popped all of the pills in about 6 or 7 handfuls.

0:15 - Still not really feeling anything, except a bunch of pills in my stomach haha.

0:30 - Stomach is hurting a little; still not high.

1:00 - Feeling a slight mood increase, and slight euphoria. Also a little numb.

1:15 - Still feeling about the same. Honestly I'm a little disappointed because the first time I did this shit at school a while ago I was on 120mg (60 pills) and I peaked in about 45 minutes and was pretty high until later in the evening. I'm currently sitting at my computer banging $uicideboy$ and GHOSTEMANE waiting for this shit to fuck me up.

1:20 - Just felt it kick in a good bit. Euphoria increased and so did numbness. Disappointment going away haha. Hopping on FL Studio to work on some new music. I still have 100 more pills; the bottle contained 200. I might pop more if I feel like it. Will keep everyone updated.

1:45 - Shits feeling real good. I'm numb, experiencing very nice euphoria, and in a great, relaxed mood.

2:00 - I'm pretty fuckin high.

I ended up popping 20 more pills then went to bed around 10 and was high as fuck the while next day.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_loperamide
substancecode_opiates
explevel_secondtime
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
$uicideboys suck but nice report. That's a crazy amount of pills though loperamide is a weird drug

Definitely do not keep doing this, high doses of loperamide are really bad for your heart. It's a lot more dangerous than other opiates because of this. Someone was posting in another loperamide thread about how their boyfriend or something went into a coma from it. The two reasons to use loperamide, in my opinion, are as directed to relieve diarrhea, and in large doses (but like 40mg or so) to help with withdrawals from other opiates, just to get through the worst of it.

I actually took 20 more pills about an hour later. I was so fuckin high for about 2 days

Drink bleach pussy and thanks its definitely nice and it lasts so fuckin long haha

Ooo Lord owlsa and leafyishere I take it your in your late teens early twenties like me

I actually took 20 more pills about an hour later. I was so fuckin high for about 2 days

What was the high like? Were you constipated for many weeks after taking that many of those Imodium pills? Why do people get high from it?

Last edited:
Don't stay on loperamide. It should only be used temporarily. It'll soon be placed behind the pharmacy counter. No thanks to all the folks abusing it. If people were responsible we would be able to purchase Heroin directly off the shelf by the Tylenol and Asperin. Get better!