• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

loperamide can cause serious heart issues please research this(also kratom is legal in mostly everywhere)even brick and mortar

Yes this is well known and has been mentioned here over and over.

kind of like your mom and me> nah all jokes aside more harm reduction the better I'm not here to entertain you just your mom.. you know you don't have to click on the thread
and maybe that newbie in trouble trawling forums wondering what to do won't end up dying .. wouldn't ya say .. I tend to value human life over entertaining people
just because its been mentioned over and over somehow. I still see countless posts about using or abusing it so there's that . I'm sorry ou wasted your own time entering this thread giving 2 cents I'm sure I already know
no hard feelings

Kratom is a blessing. All day, all night, and all afternoon. No need for anything else as far as I am concerned.

If it can get you through Fent WD's and make them much more manageable (and it absolutely can), I would have no reason whatsoever to use Loperamide. Kratom, in many ways, is a miracle compound, even if only for Opiate/Opioid WD/cessation reasons. I have said this before and will say it again; for that one reason, when used properly, it is a real life saver IMO.
I’m in this position right now. I need help for real. In your opinion, could you possibly share a Kratom dose schedule. As I am beginning DTs literally today. 😭