• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

loperamide can cause serious heart issues please research this(also kratom is legal in mostly everywhere)even brick and mortar

Boxofjuice

Bluelighter
it can kill in doses people take for recreation and or high doses tapering please please research this

kratom can be used to taper and is legal mostly everywhere
t
another about loperamide use for wds loperamide part at end he dies it goes more into the chemistry reasons why its related to a heart drug

Last edited:
Yes this is well known and has been mentioned here over and over.

Yes this is well known and has been mentioned here over and over.

I'm sure it has but I'm still see posts being asked about using it that don't seem to know

Kratom is a blessing. All day, all night, and all afternoon. No need for anything else as far as I am concerned.

If it can get you through Fent WD's and make them much more manageable (and it absolutely can), I would have no reason whatsoever to use Loperamide. Kratom, in many ways, is a miracle compound, even if only for Opiate/Opioid WD/cessation reasons. I have said this before and will say it again; for that one reason, when used properly, it is a real life saver IMO.

Yeah, Kratom can be a real gem, even lowdose (2,5G) it makes for a truly antidepressant compound.

Kratom is a blessing. All day, all night, and all afternoon. No need for anything else as far as I am concerned.

If it can get you through Fent WD's and make them much more manageable (and it absolutely can), I would have no reason whatsoever to use Loperamide. Kratom, in many ways, is a miracle compound, even if only for Opiate/Opioid WD/cessation reasons. I have said this before and will say it again; for that one reason, when used properly, it is a real life saver IMO.
I agree but I got hooked on kratom during a stint on the streets it wasn’t street drugs witch I was trying to avoid I worked but couldn’t save money it got expensive and stopped working like it should .. I got on suboxone and it’s probably saved me multiple of thousands of dollars .. I keep some around but even after days without subs I can’t feel it maybe barely high doses more side effects. I was shamed of telling my psychiatrist my dose wasn’t high enough ..y online doc is awesome tho and raised my dose

Last edited:
Man tell us something we don't know zzzz, this topic has been discussed over and over for at least 15 years.
Loperamide is a blessing for wds btw, it only causes heart issues at stupidly high doses.

Man tell us something we don't know zzzz, this topic has been discussed over and over for at least 15 years.
Loperamide is a blessing for wds btw, it only causes heart issues at stupidly high doses.
apparently a lot of people don't fucking know and keep asking about using it without realizing there are better alternatives
I'm not here to entertain you but if someone that doesn't know might just not die.... just possibly a new user can see... and they can get hooked ect

also show me a paper that says there no chance of long term damage and effects plus your so called fact that it only causes heart problems at stupid doses

Mr. salty mac bro science

Last edited:
apparently a lot of people don't fucking know and keep asking about using it without realizing there are better alternatives
I'm not here to entertain you but if someone that doesn't know might just not die.... just possibly a new user can see... and they can get hooked ect

also show me a paper that says there no chance of long term damage and effects plus your so called fact that it only causes heart problems at stupid doses
I didn't explain myself correctly, at doses <40mg it is a pretty safe drug, I've been using it for almost a decade every single time I have to WD and tbh I've never used more than 20mg. The people that die are the ones trying to achieve a "high" from it which is totally stupid if u ask me cause loperamide even at low doses feels dirty as fuck. Another thing, when I was a newbie on this stuff I wasn't creating threads for it. I had already read the STICKIED guide for opiate wds and it says on it that one should take only between 16-20mgs of lope no more.

Ease up guys. OP can make any threads he chooses. Can never have enough harm reduction.

No rule says anyone has to read the stickys.

We all can choose to read ( or not read ) any thread we want to. So what if there are 100 threads on loperamide.. There's also 100 on meth ,poppy tea, and fentanyl and others that maybe long time bl'ers are getting tired of reading.

Newbies don't have that luxury. Let's all play nice okay.

Man tell us something we don't know zzzz

I wonder why nobody mentions dissociatives when it's about quitting opioids / withdrawals from them. In my experience they, and specially the very clean and long lasting memantine, are the best bet for overcoming opioids. Even a good deal of post acute withdrawal is covered. Sorry I'm repeating myself but without memantine I'd still be on morphine. Main problem is to get it but Indian online pharmacies have it. One dose isn't enough nor are 20mg/d.

I wonder why nobody mentions dissociatives when it's about quitting opioids / withdrawals from them. In my experience they, and specially the very clean and long lasting memantine, are the best bet for overcoming opioids. Even a good deal of post acute withdrawal is covered. Sorry I'm repeating myself but without memantine I'd still be on morphine. Main problem is to get it but Indian online pharmacies have it. One dose isn't enough nor are 20mg/d.
ketamine seems to reduce my tolerance ... if I take subs right after use its still good but less sedating/or something I can't quite explain the next day tolerance way down and cravings also strange thing it is

I use it during withdrawals, and also to potentiate opiates. It really helps...and I definitely keep it under 20mg.

I didn't explain myself correctly, at doses <40mg it is a pretty safe drug, I've been using it for almost a decade every single time I have to WD and tbh I've never used more than 20mg. The people that die are the ones trying to achieve a "high" from it which is totally stupid if u ask me cause loperamide even at low doses feels dirty as fuck. Another thing, when I was a newbie on this stuff I wasn't creating threads for it. I had already read the STICKIED guide for opiate wds and it says on it that one should take only between 16-20mgs of lope no more

about 20 years ago give or take .. when I would read and found out about blue light I would read the forums ..didn't make an account as far as I remember ..Didn't know anything about stickies anyways
not everyone does the same things . using yourself as an example would mean that everyone is programmed the way you are dude.

harm reduction

Last edited:
about 20 years ago give or take .. when I would read and found out about blue light I would read the forums ..didn't make an account as far as I remember ..Didn't know anything about stickies anyways
not everyone does the same things . using yourself as an example would mean that everyone is programmed the way you are dude.

harm reduction
No, I think i didn't explain myself right. What anyone with a little bit of common sense would do is read the forums to exhaustion before commenting and the stickied forums are the first to come up so ud know what loperamide is and what the therapeutic safety margin is, especially ppl looking for ways to endure opiate withdrawals....Also, that topic regarding loperamide causing cardiotoxicity happens only to really desperate retarded people that in order to achieve a high, swallow a box of a pretty good antiemetic which gives a pretty dangerous dirty high at those ridiculous high doses that can possibly be fatal in some cases. I'm done talking about this btw, waste of time. 😷🤦🏻🙃

For sure, kratom is a far cry better than heroin or any full agonist. However it's important for people to know that it is also an opioid, and it is addictive. Too many people are touting it as "a miracle cure NATURAL plant that will get you off opiates". Sure, it can, but you're replacing one thing with another. Long term heavy doses of kratom has terrible withdrawals, I can say from experience. Worse restless limbs than any other opioid I've come off of. And you start to need to dose 24/7 since it lasts such a short time. When I've been on kratom long enough, I end up using such high doses and dosing so often that I am waking up in withdrawal before I'm done sleeping, and have to dose to sleep the rest of the night, even though it was the last thing I did before bed.

It's a lot better than being addicted to heroin or fent, but it comes with its own problems.

For sure, kratom is a far cry better than heroin or any full agonist. However it's important for people to know that it is also an opioid, and it is addictive. Too many people are touting it as "a miracle cure NATURAL plant that will get you off opiates". Sure, it can, but you're replacing one thing with another. Long term heavy doses of kratom has terrible withdrawals, I can say from experience. Worse restless limbs than any other opioid I've come off of. And you start to need to dose 24/7 since it lasts such a short time. When I've been on kratom long enough, I end up using such high doses and dosing so often that I am waking up in withdrawal before I'm done sleeping, and have to dose to sleep the rest of the night, even though it was the last thing I did before bed.

It's a lot better than being addicted to heroin or fent, but it comes with its own problems.
It certainly does. And of course you have many people using it for reasons other than WDs which is not a great idea, of course.

After all these horror stories about Loperamide I'm personally scared to use it in highish doses to come off Opioids. In the past I would use around 80-100mgs for the first few days but that just seems downright dangerous. I'm not gonna go above 25-30mgs now and only that much for a few days and then taper down to a smaller amount. I wonder if the damage high doses causes is damaging the body for the long-term.

Their is a Loperamide sub-thread on Reddit where people are taking incredibly large amounts like 300-400mgs daily and they are definitely fucking themselves up 😔

With lope you're supposed to take just enough to ease, not eliminate GI issues and nausea. 6-8 mg for example. Anything else is retarded. Also don't go pinning your hopes on Kratom as a miracle drug cuz it does nothing for me in wds and everyone I know irl