• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids (Lope) Threw out all my kratom 2 days ago... fuck

falsifiedhypothesi

Bluelight Crew
After having brain dead conversation after brain dead conversation (if you could even call them conversations) I decided enough was enough and chucked all my kratom onto the lawn. I didn't sleep last night, literally tossed and turned for 8+ hours straight and decided I couldn't take it anymore.

But it turns out the stores that sell it are closed due to quarantine and none of the local gas stations are sketchy enough to sell it, which I find surprising in my heroin laden town.

Trying to hide my symptoms from the family as simple malaise is working well enough, don't want an unnecessary panic.

My pill connects are dried up so I guess my wish is coming true and I have to tough it out. I bought some loperamide and dxm, managed to get a couple hours sleep with those. I'm basically just venting but any direct experience dosing lope for withdrawal would help. I want to take more but i'm well aware of the consequences at high doses, looking for a comfortable middle ground. I was on 30-35 grams a day, 12mgs of lope was just enough to get a couple hours of shit sleep.

Thanks everyone, good luck in quarantine

Last edited:
When I was withdrawing from Suboxone once, around 3-4mg a day at the time, 20mg lope was enough to make me feel semi human again. Please be aware of the risks involved with using lope though, it’s only for very temporary situations.

Has the lawn been dry? ;)

-GC

Please be aware of the risks involved with using lope though, it’s only for very temporary situations.
The only concrete knowledge I have myself is my own, but I was on it for three years straight at higher doses. So I may be biased when I say the dangers are overblown.

I wouldn't know, although the thought crossed my mind I haven't gone out to dust the lawn.

Lope is most definitely only temporary. I just can't stand 3 more nights of contemplating using the rifle under my bed for a purpose only japan would consider socially acceptable.

I wouldn't know, although the thought crossed my mind I haven't gone out to dust the lawn.

Lope is most definitely only temporary. I just can't stand 3 more nights of contemplating using the rifle under my bed for a purpose only japan would consider socially acceptable.
rifle/ kratom withdrawal? someone had to say it. run to the hills before you get caught up in the real shitstorm.

hey man you freakin out. worst case three days of akilteish behavior and stomach issues. fuck the rifle unless it helps to stalk ones dinner.
where did dis rifle thing come from? do not see it. blind as fuck
nevermind i see it.
plz. get some proper opiods and taper off if it is truly that bad.

Last edited:
After having brain dead conversation after brain dead conversation (if you could even call them conversations) I decided enough was enough and chucked all my kratom onto the lawn. I didn't sleep last night, literally tossed and turned for 8+ hours straight and decided I couldn't take it anymore.

But it turns out the stores that sell it are closed due to quarantine and none of the local gas stations are sketchy enough to sell it, which I find surprising in my heroin laden town.

Trying to hide my symptoms from the family as simple malaise is working well enough, don't want an unnecessary panic.

My pill connects are dried up so I guess my wish is coming true and I have to tough it out. I bought some loperamide and dxm, managed to get a couple hours sleep with those. I'm basically just venting but any direct experience dosing lope for withdrawal would help. I want to take more but i'm well aware of the consequences at high doses, looking for a comfortable middle ground. I was on 30-35 grams a day, 12mgs of lope was just enough to get a couple hours of shit sleep.

Thanks everyone, good luck in quarantine
Sorry I don't understand brain dead conversation brain read conversation with who?? and why did this make you want to throw your kratom? I apologise I'm obviously missing something here

Kratom seems to have the unfortunate side effect of lowering executive function, mental acuity, etc. I'm sick of feeling like an absolute idiot when I know i'm at least only slightly below average.

I don't know if this is a side effect of kratom or all opioids but either way it's one of the worst parts of this entire ordeal. I've been a little too close to going off the rails lately, I wanted to be rid of it, so I hucked it.

Yeah I know, it doesn't sound like i'm in that deep. But everyone has their breaking point and I don't want to know mine.

Threw out the kratom... damn, I gotta sleep on that one.
Can You take two aspirin and call me in the morning?
Sorry not being an ass but there had to be other options, no?
I know the discomfort has to be killin ya but I am at a loss ATM

Impulse control hasn't been the best lately. Call me a bitch because i'm not CTing off shooting 2 grams of fentanyl ridden heroin a day, i'm not looking for sympathy.

Kratom seems to have the unfortunate side effect of lowering executive function, mental acuity, etc. I'm sick of feeling like an absolute idiot when I know i'm at least only slightly below average.

I don't know if this is a side effect of kratom or all opioids but either way it's one of the worst parts of this entire ordeal. I've been a little too close to going off the rails lately, I wanted to be rid of it, so I hucked it.

Ive been addicted to all opiates basically, from heroin to Suboxone, oxycodone.. etc.

When I tried Kratom for a few days it prompted horrible mental thoughts, suicidal
Ideation and overall agitation.

It must affect some people differently but to me kratom was one of the worst drugs I’ve tried, I can’t understand some people’s love it.

I think you made the right call, stay away from that crap. Take 10-20 mg of Lope for up to a week as needed, but I think you made the right call.

F Kratom man you need to do this and now is the best time to be stuck at home, clean yourself up. I’m about to do the same with Suboxone it’s time to suffer our consequences

Impulse control hasn't been the best lately. Call me a bitch because i'm not CTing off shooting 2 grams of fentanyl ridden heroin a day, i'm not looking for sympathy.

It’s all relative man. Some of my worst withdrawals has been off drugs people said couldn’t do it. I’ve stopped a pretty decent heroin habit CT but cannabis withdrawal was hell.

People always get caught up in how they might feel or act and can’t see how others are different.

-GC

Threw out the kratom... damn, I gotta sleep on that one.
Can You take two aspirin and call me in the morning?
Sorry not being an ass but there had to be other options, no?
I know the discomfort has to be killin ya but I am at a loss ATM

Honestly throwing out opiates has been the best solution for me to actually quit, or refusing to get more. I can never taper successfully.

falsified, I would say take 20-30mg of lope. You only need to last 5-7 days at most for kratom, and that depends on how many times you've withdrawn in the past and how long you've been addicted. My first kratom withdrawal after just some months of addiction lasted 3 days, maybe 4 I can't remember. My last one was 7 days.

Loperamide takes a number of hours to start really working, but it works quite well especially on the restlessness and body malaise. It works less well on the depression but pretty well for anxiety. It also lasts over a day so I found myself only needing to take it every other day, particularly if I dosed a few hours before bed, that way it would let me sleep for 2 nights and I'd just have to deal with some re-emerging withdrawal for part of a day every 2 days.

For me, loperamide dries me out really bad, and can cause such dryness that my esophagus and stomach get this really weird pain. In fact I took it twice in my recent opiate withdrawal (poppy tea and suboxone, so it lasted over 2 weeks) and then chose not to take it again because of those symptoms plus days of constipation. If you have something that increases mucous secretion, and also a stool softener, it will help. That said, years ago I didn't have that same problem as bad and used it quite a bit as I went back and forth with opiates, for at least a year.

I just got my Kratom in today from a good reputable vendor. New different strains of experimental. Man thats as close as an opiate effect as I ever got with Kratom. Nice warm body high. Then close the day with Red Bali.

Do you guys think Kratom works better than Lope?

I am always afraid to just rely on the Kratom alone.
it sure would be healthier and better for me if I knew Kratom alone could hold off withdrawal for me.
I am accustomed to 75 mg MS Contin a day.

Do you guys think Kratom works better than Lope?

I am always afraid to just rely on the Kratom alone.
it sure would be healthier and better for me if I knew Kratom alone could hold off withdrawal for me.
I am accustomed to 75 mg MS Contin a day.

Are you still on the MS? Or did they take you off?

To answer your question, it depends. For me, when I was in withdrawal from Suboxone I found loperamide much better but I may have had a shitty source of kratom. I also much prefer longer acting to shorter acting opiates.

If I was to choose one to be on daily, I’d pick the kratom simply because it’s healthier like you said.

-GC