• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Lope - finally shook the monkey off my back

FatBellyWhipSlay

Bluelighter
So don't post much on social platforms anymore as i think it fuels my drug obsession but I have finally beaten the lope rabbit hole.

I just simply fvcking accepted it and knew I had to quit.

I am down to 0 day and it hasn't been pretty but its finally done. Man it took ages. Ages. Lope WD seemed to be there forever... now its just a memory. Apart from the squirts I feel.so much much better... its fvcking evil and should be prescription only.

Not even had any opiates for a while either Part from the odd 5g dose of Kratom.

I can now try and piece some sh!t back together. I already feel a lot more energetic and alert when I wake up and in a fairly positive mood...

One day at a time right?

Fuck yeah bro. People really under value how much consistent dedication and strength doing that shit takes. The majority of issues normal people deal with aren't a 24/7 every second of the day thing. You dont get to put something off to the side, or work on it from time to time until its done. With that shit you gotta deal with it every second until its done.

Good fuckin work.

How did you do it? I've been taking it for 10+ years now and want to stop. I originally took it for opiate withdrawals then just kept taking it not really caring. I was taking at least 70 tabs/140mg a day then finally got the urge to stop so went CT, took clonidine to help. Day 1 and 2 were ok, day 3 started with the no sleep then just got worse. I wasn't on the floor in the bathroom bad, but it was enough that I couldnt take it and started again.

The one positive out of it is now im taking 35 tabs a day. I was able to decrease the dose by half during that week and now I feel good. I now know my limits and I cannot handle just jumping off. I figure a slow taper is the way for me personally to go from here, 1 tab less maybe every other day?

So don't post much on social platforms anymore as i think it fuels my drug obsession but I have finally beaten the lope rabbit hole.

I am down to 0 day and it hasn't been pretty but its finally done. Man it took ages. Ages. Lope WD seemed to be there forever... now its just a memory. Apart from the squirts I feel.so much much better... its fvcking evil and should be prescription only.

Not even had any opiates for a while either Part from the odd 5g dose of Kratom.

I can now try and piece some sh!t back together. I already feel a lot more energetic and alert when I wake up and in a fairly positive mood...

One day at a time right?

How did you do it? I've been taking it for 10+ years now and want to stop. I originally took it for opiate withdrawals then just kept taking it not really caring. I was taking at least 70 tabs/140mg a day then finally got the urge to stop so went CT, took clonidine to help. Day 1 and 2 were ok, day 3 started with the no sleep then just got worse. I wasn't on the floor in the bathroom bad, but it was enough that I couldnt take it and started again.

The one positive out of it is now im taking 35 tabs a day. I was able to decrease the dose by half during that week and now I feel good. I now know my limits and I cannot handle just jumping off. I figure a slow taper is the way for me personally to go from here, 1 tab less maybe every other day?

So I basically just bit the bullet and dealt with it..I took kratom for a few weeks but mot a huge dose..it really helped me out

I still have the squirts every now and then but I can handle that!

You can do it man give it a go

One day at a time right?
That’s awesome bro, I’m proud of you 💯💯💯

One day at a time right?
Great job, it sounds like you really will not relapse. The fact that you think imdium should be a perscription only drug is a great sign. It sounds like this is just a bad memory/nightmare and is great to hear, read, whatever. But congratulations I have read what a nightmare being addicted to it and stopping, can be. I wish you all the best, man!