Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Looks, Smells, Tastes like MDMA but don't feel it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heisenberg69

Greenlighter
Have an oz of mdma. Two big crystalline rocks. Light brown color. Looks right, tastes right, smells right, burns when snorted, but I'm not rolling from it. I mixed some powder in water twice today. Didn't really feel anything. 0 side effects. Maybe felt a little something but then it was gone. Barely noticeable. I then snorted some of it, it burned, felt disgusting and gave me a little more noticeable feeling but wasn't rolling, no side effects and it lasted like 15 minutes. Do I have the real deal here or could it be something else? Or could it be that I'm not taking enough? I've taken the equivalent of what I took now from another source and I was rolling harder than a freight train. Not sure what's up.

Seemingly, you have something else...

I wouldn't take it

Is there anyway to know for sure without sending it to a lab? The only red flag is not really feeling it. I'm sure if I took more of it I'd feel something. It looks exactly like really good mdma I've had in the past I'm just having trouble believing it's not legit.

Well, based on your description (the amount you posted) I am almost certain it is not mdma.

No one here can tell you what it actually is.

I suppose, but that doesn't mean you should continue to use it until you feel something.

Perhaps a mod or someone with more knowledge than I will give you a better answer.

No. I don't think it's cut with anything. Easily dissolves in water. No residue at the bottom. I'm just really puzzled here. A test kit also won't test for purity. I feel like it's definitely got some MDMA in there

Test it with a test kit. Even if it doesn't test purity etc., it'll tell you if what you have at least contains MDMA (I doubt it does - you didn't say how much you took, but if it was .1g or more you should have felt something, and for a lot longer). If you can afford an ounce of "MDMA", you can afford a test kit.

Sorry but we don't allow substance ID on bluelight as per the forum rules. We have no way of telling you with any certainty what drug you have there, since there are a million chemicals out there sold as MDMA. So guessing at it might do more harm than good in case we get it wrong. Indeed, buy a testkit, they are cheap and delivered to your door anonymously so there's no reason not to. I'm closing this thread, if you have any more questions about this feel free to send me a PM. Welcome to bluelight anyways, don't hesitate to ask questions if you have more :)

Status
Not open for further replies.